Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gregorygraham
    • By gregorygraham 18th Jul 19, 4:43 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    gregorygraham
    Seetickets Fan to Fan resale prohibited (?!)
    • 18th Jul 19, 4:43 PM
    Seetickets Fan to Fan resale prohibited (?!) 18th Jul 19 at 4:43 PM
    I bought 2 tickets for Ed Sheeran using Seetickets Fan to Fan "ethical" re-sale platform. These are not physical or e-tickets, instead your credit card is your ticket and is scanned on entry. That means unless you resell through an official re-seller you cannot sell them, nor can anyone else use them (the buyer must present their card and ID on entry to the concert).

Now, I am unable to go to the show, and want to re-sell the tickets on their platform (earning them another 10% commission).

Their T&C do not state reselling fan to fan tickets is prohibited, seetickets.com/content/fan-to-fan-terms , and their website states "To sell your spare ticket on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace, you must have purchased through Seetickets.com (or one of our partner sites) and that ticket must be linked to your See User Account" - which I did.

Despite this, they have told me "Unfortunately there are no options for ethically reselling tickets purchased through Fan to Fan. I can confirm that you cannot and have never been able to resell tickets purchased through Fan to Fan on Fan to Fan."

Are they allowed to do this? I am now stuck with 2 tickets I cannot re-list, re-sell, or even give away, which I paid over 100 for. Any insight / advice appreciated. Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,425Posts Today

8,555Users online

Martin's Twitter