Cheap Ryanair Flights Discussion Area

1363738394042»

Comments

• by the way anyone know of any airlines that fly from east midlands or birmingham (or in the midlands) that fly to Brussels, ryanair dont seam to fly to brussels, from any of the airports i need!
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • shirlsky
    shirlsky Posts: 385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    by the way anyone know of any airlines that fly from east midlands or birmingham (or in the midlands) that fly to Brussels, ryanair dont seam to fly to brussels, from any of the airports i need!

This airline flys from both EMA and BHX to Brussels http://www.brusselsairlines.com

BMI also fly from BHX but looks a lot more expensive

If you really want to save money, how about considering flying via Dublin? Especially when the £1 fares are on. If you do this, make sure you allow plenty of time to transfer from one plane to another.
  • they always take off later than the advertised time, but then made up the time by flying faster during the flight, and then play the tune saying its another ontime flight or whatever it said. not quite the truth.

If the flight lands on/before the scheduled time of arrival, then it is on time - simple!

Ryanair are very well known for inflating journey times to ensure early arrivals - but this isn't a problem, as it's made clear when booking how long the flight is scheduled to take.

It's far worse to advertise - for instance - an London-Aberdeen flight as taking 60 minutes on BA, only for it to take 90 minutes and end up being 30 minutes late.
    From Poland...with love.

They are (they're)
    sitting on the floor.
    Their
    books are lying on the floor.
    The books are sitting just there on the floor.
  • FB13
    FB13 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How many hours before a flight does Ryanair allow you to check your bags? I'm connecting to a Ryanair flight in Dublin and have seven hours between flights. I was hoping I'd be able to check my bag right away and then have some time to go into Dublin.
  • Stryder
    Stryder Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    dont fly if you may have a dodgy stomach - with plans for a £1 toilet charge, anyone with diarrhoea may end up paying an extra £20 or £30 LOL
    ............... Have you ever wondered what
    ¦OO¬¬ O[]¦ Martin would look like
    ¦ _______ ¦ In a washing machine
    ¦ ((:money:)) ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦''''''''''''""""""¦
  • JimmyTheWig
    JimmyTheWig Posts: 12,199 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Stryder wrote: »
    dont fly if you may have a dodgy stomach - with plans for a £1 toilet charge, anyone with diarrhoea may end up paying an extra £20 or £30 LOL
    Is there a time limit that your £1 will get you? It might be moneysaving if you have the above problem to pay your £1 and stay there for much of the flight...
  • I'm looking to book a flight for July that's £14.99 right now, however, Ryanair's sale isn't covering July yet (only May and June) and I know they usually bring the price even lower.

Does anyone know if Ryanair do sales for July normally?
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    When in July, School holidays?
    If they think demand is going to be good the only way is up.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • richardw wrote: »
    When in July, School holidays?
    If they think demand is going to be good the only way is up.

Hmm, yeah, this is what I was worried about. It is right at the beginning (4th July), and it's on the Birmingham - Derry route, so I don't *think* it'll be affected by holidays and the like, but you're never sure with Ryanair.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure