Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Thought would post this before bubbs gets in, if anyone is in or going to Ts may be worth looking for.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/jamie-oliver-tefal-non-stick-4-piece-pan-set-7-20-tesco-instore-2529674
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    1x Colgate Max White Expert White Soft Mint Toothpaste (75ML) £5.99 £3.00
    1x Oral-B Pro-Expert CrossAction Professional Soft 35 Toothbrush (EACH) £3.49 N/A
    1x Buttons Giant Tube (100G) £1.00 N/A
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Snow Bites Chocolate Bag (90G) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Millionaire Desserts (2X105G) £2.00 N/A
    1x Colgate Max White Expert White Medium Toothbrush + Whitening Pen (EACH) £12.00 £8.00
    1x ASDA Strawberry Flavoured Milk (1L) £1.00 £1.20
    2x Ambrosia Rice Pudding (400G) £1.00 £1.94
    1x ASDA Vanilla Flavoured Milk (1L) £1.00 £1.20
    1x Carex Fun Bubblegum Hand Gel (50ML) £1.41 £1.00
    Comparison total (compared products only) £23.40 £17.34
    +£6.06 cheaper

A v M nice womble
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    Freecycle - sometimes you just despair, this is a message from this mornings crop

notice how many times the word "new" comes up

"WANTED: Wanted NEW HOUSE stuff!
    My boyfriend and I are moving house soon, and are looking for new furniture or anything needed in a new house! Let me know what you've got!"
    I read that as stuff wanted for a new hous, i think thats what they mean, not new stuff
    gocat wrote: »
    Got £60 worth of fruit and veg being delivered to my sisters this Saturday, using a amazon fresh offer. :eek: We dividing it between me, 2 sisters and my mum. Should be fun :D
    Hop its ok, thy dont deliver to me
    In that case Mhoc I'd be asking myself if I really actually want to meet them. Flu jabs and the price of coal :eek: you could show them your new coat have you bought it yet?

Well deserved break had and nice left over roast from yesterday although I feel more like having a sleep than painting.

Nsd number 4 for me :T
    I was going to say the same to mhoc, i wouldnt bother going:eek:
    Di well done on your NDS's and dont over do it with the pinting;)

All those with heir hunters after them , good look to you all:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Mir! wrote: »
    When I first got the letter I just ignored it cos I thought it was a scam of some sort, (it was before the 'heir hunter' telly progs). When a second letter arrived I traced the firm through the library to make sure they were genuine before responding!

Yes I was very dubious but when I rang, they had all the information and I was just confirming what they already knew.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    If anyone's having a bad day I hope this cheers you up. It does contain a LOT of swears though! I find road rage compilations oddly calming :rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjUL8LwUsE
    Abit of swearing :rotfl::rotfl:
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Thought would post this before bubbs gets in, if anyone is in or going to Ts may be worth looking for.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/jamie-oliver-tefal-non-stick-4-piece-pan-set-7-20-tesco-instore-2529674

Hey cheeky:rotfl::rotfl:

Afternoon all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Mir! wrote: »
    When I first got the letter I just ignored it cos I thought it was a scam of some sort, (it was before the 'heir hunter' telly progs). When a second letter arrived I traced the firm through the library to make sure they were genuine before responding!

all i could hear was my oh discussing his family with someone,i started to have a go at him for giving out sensitive info out to random callers when he told me what it was.:rotfl:
    good luck busylizzie i hope it goes well for you its exciting when you first hear.:)
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not news but these compared v A on Saturday:

1x BLIND PIG RUM & POACHED PEAR CIDER 344ML BTL £1.99 £1.50
    1x OPTIWELL PEACH AND APRICOT YOG DRINK 1LTR £1.80 £1.00

CS for me!
  • Picasso7
    Forumite
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    For using up the limes, the marmalade suggestion made me think of River Cottage compost heap jelly. For some reason my iPad won't let me copy the link but it's easy to find if you google it, it's a Pam Corbin recipe and so easy even I can make it.

Morning all :)

That's very interesting, thank you. Do you freeze the apple cores until you have enough? (I eat the peel.) And, idiot question, I know, what do you do with this? Is it like jam?
  • Picasso7
    Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    Drat, that all adds up to £7.95 that could have done towards another swipe and win transaction :rotfl:

I always hate the next few days/weeks after swipe and win ends if i have to buy ANYTHING from a shop that i could have got in S

Last night I realised I needed parmesan... :(
  • Picasso7
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you - have we heard of the iOS only Green Jinn app until this? It is one that has passed me by.

Edit - launched 24/9 - some graphics look like MSM?

Anon

Someone mentioned it on here I think some days ago and I downloaded it. I tried to register with the app the other day and didn't get the verification email so am messaging them on FB. I bought some of that pasta the other day, with the coupons too! It was very, very, nice. (It's in the fresh aisle.)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure