Sainsburys - Swipe n Win - Nectar card point boost 6th-8th Oct

2»

Comments

• Just spent £30 over three transactions and got 400 points. One shop I didn't get any printout. Maybe the machine was not working but I had to leave as my child was getting stressy. Wish I hadn't bothered at all.
  • Lilaclion
    Lilaclion Posts: 172 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Love this deal - We've just come back from doing a £90 shop and gained over £70 in points (Two lots of 5000 wins and a few 1000's). We hadn't cottoned on in previous promotions. Can't wait for the next time they run this. Our cashier was a young lad, he was enjoying seeing how much we won too.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Just spent £30 over three transactions and got 400 points. One shop I didn't get any printout. Maybe the machine was not working but I had to leave as my child was getting stressy. Wish I hadn't bothered at all.

Was there any spirits or baby formula milk in the third transaction? Don't count towards the £10
  • caroc
    caroc Posts: 935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Just spent £30 over three transactions and got 400 points. One shop I didn't get any printout. Maybe the machine was not working but I had to leave as my child was getting stressy. Wish I hadn't bothered at all.

Hi
    I did several shops yesterday and on one shop the coupon didn't come out. The lad opened the machine and the paper was all bunched up and inky.
    I rang nectar today, they can track your purchase via the nectar card and see that you did not redeem a coupon. They are going to credit me with some points on 23/10/17. Don't know how many yet. I did 7 shops, 2 fuel, 2 pairs pyjamas and £30 groceries. I only got 5 x 200 and a 1000, but it was good fun hoping !
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
  • joeblags
    joeblags Posts: 169 Forumite
    added a nice bouns to this months nectar points ;)
    1.png
    2.png
  • boliston
    boliston Posts: 3,012 Forumite
    i got a 2000 point swipe and win voucher on saturday and got it added to my nectar balance on sunday by buying one small item separately before doing my main shop of about 15 pounds. I redeemed the points which meant my shop only cost me about 5 instead of 15 pounds but today I did another small shop at sainsburys and noticed my nectar balance was NEGATIVE by almost 2000 points - my online nectar accounts shows the 2000 redeemed points but it does not show the 2000 earnt points - very odd and rather annoying.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    boliston wrote: »
    i got a 2000 point swipe and win voucher on saturday and got it added to my nectar balance on sunday by buying one small item separately before doing my main shop of about 15 pounds. I redeemed the points which meant my shop only cost me about 5 instead of 15 pounds but today I did another small shop at sainsburys and noticed my nectar balance was NEGATIVE by almost 2000 points - my online nectar accounts shows the 2000 redeemed points but it does not show the 2000 earnt points - very odd and rather annoying.

I think it's a problem with Nectar's systems or it can take up to 10 days for the points to be credited
  • caroc
    caroc Posts: 935 Forumite
    caroc wrote: »
    Hi
    I did several shops yesterday and on one shop the coupon didn't come out. The lad opened the machine and the paper was all bunched up and inky.
    I rang nectar today, they can track your purchase via the nectar card and see that you did not redeem a coupon. They are going to credit me with some points on 23/10/17. Don't know how many yet. I did 7 shops, 2 fuel, 2 pairs pyjamas and £30 groceries. I only got 5 x 200 and a 1000, but it was good fun hoping !

*UPDATE*
    I was credited with another 1000 points.:)
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure