Ticketmaster re sale tickets.

Hi,

I’ve purchased re-sale tickets via ticketmaster. The E ticket came today through email.

However, it doesn’t have anything on it other than a confirmation number and a bar code.

No, artist name.
Venue.
Time or date.

Doesn’t look authentic at all.

Anyone else had this issue :/ I’ve spoke to them but got to wait till Friday (guy on the phone doesn’t know how the ticket should look?)

Thanks.

Comments

• Any update?
  • I always use thickets the seller posts the tickets on the site and then posts them to you recorded delivery
  • abc
    abc Posts: 102
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    bobby1990 wrote: »
    Hi,

I’ve purchased re-sale tickets via ticketmaster. The E ticket came today through email.

However, it doesn’t have anything on it other than a confirmation number and a bar code.

No, artist name.
    Venue.
    Time or date.

Doesn’t look authentic at all.

Anyone else had this issue :/ I’ve spoke to them but got to wait till Friday (guy on the phone doesn’t know how the ticket should look?)

Thanks.

I used the Ticketmaster mobile app the other week to attend a concert. The mobile ticket in the app had very little on it apart from the QR code. The artist name might have be on the top of the screen but I can't recall anything else. It certainly didn't have the same amount of information visible as a paper ticket.

The venue didn't look at the ticket to be honest they just scanned the QR code.

I do think it is odd that it wouldn't at least have the artist name printed, but doubt that it will cause any issues as long as the the QR code scans.

I would feel much more comfortable buying a ticket through Ticketmaster resale than other third party resale sites, as Ticketmaster would have sold the ticket originally and are effectively just reselling a returned ticket of which they have full control.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure