Harry Potter Studio Break advice

Hi
I've booked tickets for the end of March first thing on a Sunday, I just wanted some advice on a hotel location. It's for me and my 10 year old daughter. I thought in between London and Watford so we can go sightseeing but easy access from Kings Cross as we'll probably get the train from Newcastle early on Saturday to have a day in London.
A hotel with restaurants nearby would be good and under £80 would be preferable.
Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• Would suggest looking at Premier Inn's , had a quick look at Watford area for the last Saturday in March and they start from £35. Most of them have restaurants and children eat breakfast for free.
  • Premier Inn in Watford Central is OK (not to be confused with Premier Inn Watford North, there's not much around there but it is closer to the Harry Potter studio, I can't remember if the shuttle bus stops here, it goes from Watford Junction). There's a supermarket and a cafe/restraunt opposite, it's not far from the train station either. We made the mistake of staying there at Christmas though and it was rather noisy, March should be OK.
  • Thankyou both, I have booked the Premier Inn Watford Central just have to get trains tickets now. Loking forward to it
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport