Beauty Outlet Direct P&P Only Offers

Comments

• Tiggerlilly
    Tiggerlilly Posts: 625 Forumite
    Have updated original post thanks to twig1's find, still awaiting codes for Elizabeth Arden mascara from newest edition of Practical Parenting and Revlon mascara with choice of Laval eyeliner colours which looks like will be in newest edition of Best magazine, if you find these please post on here then I will update original post and credit you with the find.
    Just because your paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you ! :rotfl:
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    The code for the Elizabeth Arden mascara is PPMM :)
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!

thanks your a star, been waiting for this and checking several times a day :T
  • Tiggerlilly

thank you c l a i r e, much appreciated.
  • Hoorah, a very big thankyou, for the elizabeth arden code, , tried to find this for at least a week, many many thanks tried lots of permutatations but not PPMM.:rotfl:
  • x72308
    x72308 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 May 2011 at 2:38AM
    Thank you OP! :wave: I've got the Cowshed lipbalms and thought I'd let you know what they're like (if anyone's interested). They smell lovely, and although tiny they look nice. The lipbalm itself is more liquid than balm - so much so that I ended up squirting a fair bit down my top rather than on my lips when I first tried them :tongue: I found that they don't moisturise my lips all that much, but I do have very sensitive skin. I reckon they'd make a nice stocking filler though, as they're a well-known brand. Hope that helps someone decide whether to part with the £2.95 or not :D
  • Tiggerlilly
    Original post updated as lots removed from special offers, have retested the 3 remaining current offers and codes still valid as of 08/06/2011.
    Also Sex in the City Perfume duo listed but no code yet, it is likely to be in upcoming/ newest edition of Real People, so if you find it please post it here. :beer:
  • twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    code for perfume is RPSC

Original post updated as lots removed from special offers, have retested the 3 remaining current offers and codes still valid as of 08/06/2011.
    Also Sex in the City Perfume duo listed but no code yet, it is likely to be in upcoming/ newest edition of Real People, so if you find it please post it here. :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure