Daily Mail offer FREE Photo Teddy just pay £1.99 P&P - now finished

1789101113»

Comments

• Mine arrived yesterday and i love it!! Thanks so much :D
    RBS [STRIKE]£4,000 [/STRIKE]£782
    C1 [STRIKE]£600[/STRIKE] £502
    Nationwide - [STRIKE]£2,470[/STRIKE] £1,315
    TARGET DEBT FREE DAY 10/02/2013! :think: :j
  • Just wanted to say a big "thanks" to *Scottish*Lass*. Got my ted and he's gorgeous. My favourite low spend deal of the year.
  • many thanks,mine arrived today and its so lovely.
  • dragonfly wrote: »
    Just wanted to say a big "thanks" to *Scottish*Lass*. Got my ted and he's gorgeous. My favourite low spend deal of the year.

Aw shucks! :xmassmile lol
    .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:Scottish & proud of it! .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:
  • harley1
    harley1 Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    A massive thanks from me too Scottish Lass.

Had my first baby a couple of months ago and got one of these with one of our first pictures together on it. Something sentimental for the years to come. It seems I've turned into a bit of an old softie!!!

xxxxx
    Cross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way

Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j

Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:
  • Enormous thanks from me ScottishLass. Got a couple of these and they are amazing for the price. One for my mum for Xmas and one for my sister's wedding next year with bride and groom's names and the wedding date on a nice background.

Really can't thank you enough :T
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
  • gempf
    gempf Posts: 11 Forumite
    thanks so much OP!!! i ordered 2 and they both came pretty swiftly, gorgeous little bears that made a pair twin girls verrrrrrry happy on their 2nd birthday this week!! i had them made with their own pictures on the front, they loved them so much and were so surprised to see themselves on a teddy they just kept kissing the photos and saying ' daisy's teddy, look daisy's teddy!!' and the same with poppy too!!!
    We can't all be heroes... someone has to stand on the sidelines and clap as they go by...
  • gempf wrote: »
    thanks so much OP!!! i ordered 2 and they both came pretty swiftly, gorgeous little bears that made a pair twin girls verrrrrrry happy on their 2nd birthday this week!! i had them made with their own pictures on the front, they loved them so much and were so surprised to see themselves on a teddy they just kept kissing the photos and saying ' daisy's teddy, look daisy's teddy!!' and the same with poppy too!!!

Aw that is the cutest thing ever! Bless them. Love the names by the way - beautiful, pretty classy little girls' names
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
  • gempf wrote: »

Aw!! Thats so cute! :)
    .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:Scottish & proud of it! .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure