IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Will they go to court or not?

Comments

• rizla01
    rizla01 Posts: 7,256 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    KeithP wrote: »
    The point is that you do actually know precisely what was written in the submitted defence.

The suggestion you made earlier, that you had no idea what was written in the original defence, was simply not true.

OK. I am now a liar? Lol.

The' Defence ' I posted was the REPLACEMENT defence that I have since been advised by CM NOT to send in. I removed it because I felt it served no purpose but Quentin seems to be of the impression (as do a few others obviously) that this isn't the case.

How your mind works to think for an instance I would lie about such a thing, is way over MY head.:T
    "Unhappiness is not knowing what we want, and killing ourselves to get it."
    Post Count: 4,111 Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,111 Posts (Actual figures as they once were))
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    ok, so get hold of the original defence and get her to comply with that court order, it is an ORDER, not a suggestion, so I suggest you get a copy of that original defence asap, doesnt matter what has to be done to get it, just do so

nobody here is interested in obstacles , just do whatever needs doing
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 January 2018 at 7:56PM
    rizla01 wrote: »

The' Defence ' I posted was the REPLACEMENT defence that I have since been advised by CM NOT to send in. I removed it because I felt it served no purpose but Quentin seems to be of the impression (as do a few others obviously) that this isn't the case.
    You posted an image which had your daughter's defence in the box on a form.

Have another look through "all the stuff I have digested in the past few days".

How your mind works to think for an instance I would lie about such a thing, is way over MY head.

As, apparently, are a lot of things.

I'm out.
  • rizla01
    Redx wrote: »
    ok, so get hold of the original defence and get her to comply with that court order, it is an ORDER, not a suggestion, so I suggest you get a copy of that original defence asap, doesnt matter what has to be done to get it, just do so

nobody here is interested in obstacles , just do whatever needs doing

I did reply earlier
    Agreed. You'd think wouldn't you.
    Trouble is the courts are so hard to get hold of and I somehow doubt that if I drove up there that they would provide me with a copy - only her I expect.

Re the Email to PE - Shall I just send that as is or does anyone have any views on it?
    Post Count: 4,111 Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,111 Posts (Actual figures as they once were))
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
  • rizla01
    Can I make SOMETHING clear on here.
    the NEW defence I posted was indeed on a form. The Correct form N9B.
    Not sure if anyone is aware but this can be filled in and printed online then scanned and then a copy posted on here.

So sorry if that confused a few individuals such as Keith, who obviously delights in name calling and insulting people that are asking for help.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite

How your mind works to think for an instance I would lie about such a thing, is way over MY head.:T

No.

You posted a photo of the copy of your daughter's actual defence form which she had received returned to her by the court along with a photo of the court order.

At the time you posted it you were advised to take it down as we were under the (wrong) impression that pe had not been sent a copy
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Ok.

So your daughter didn't keep s copy and the Court never sent her one.

Dunno why on earth you posted that photo.

Won't bother you anymore
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I’m really confused so can I clarify something? Am I right in thinking the court has ordered a copy of the original defence to be submitted.

Secondly you don’t have a copy of that defence? Is that correct?
  • rizla01
    waamo wrote: »
    I’m really confused so can I clarify something? Am I right in thinking the court has ordered a copy of the original defence to be submitted.

Secondly you don’t have a copy of that defence? Is that correct?
    Absolutely spot on Waamo
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So all you need to do is get a copy

That’s it

Nothing else

You cannot do anything else but get a copy, get your daughter to sign it, and send it in.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure