Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 1:23 PM
    • 9,418Posts
    • 22,338Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 1:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 1:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 8:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 227
    • JAG
    • By JAG 20th Jun 19, 5:38 PM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 1,379 Thanks
    JAG
    You are offering 16% cashback for Groupon purchases but it tracks at 0.00.

There is nothing stating that it will track at zero and then uplift.

So is this an error or will it change to 16% at a later date?

Checked with a friend that also purchased at Groupon and theirs is tracking at 0.00 pending as well.
    • diamond dave
    • By diamond dave 20th Jun 19, 8:39 PM
    • 677 Posts
    • 389 Thanks
    diamond dave
    I always use Firefox for quidco and tcb and chrome for others. Compare insurance still does not track. Cookies are enabled automatically with fx and are deleted when closed. Ireally don't see what else I can do.
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hey everyone,

@JAG - Because this is tracking at zero it means normally that the purchase has tracked fine but we’re not eligible for commission. With this retailer that decision is normally made if a voucher code is used and so this may be why this has happened.

@diamond dave – I do understand your frustration I am sorry .With insurance, even if you clear cookies, if you have generated quotes before using our site there are ways still to track that back to the purchase and so it could be this that’s causing your issues here.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • JAG
    • By JAG 25th Jun 19, 5:52 PM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 1,379 Thanks
    JAG
    Hey everyone,

@JAG - Because this is tracking at zero it means normally that the purchase has tracked fine but were not eligible for commission. With this retailer that decision is normally made if a voucher code is used and so this may be why this has happened.
    Originally posted by TopCashBack Company Representative
    No voucher code was used but it was a 10 store voucher for 5, so perhaps they exclude these from cashback, but I couldn't see anything to state that this is the case.
    Hey everyone,

@JAG - thanks for getting back to me. Some retailer's don't award cashback if a gift card is used and so I do think this is what's caused your cashback to be unsuccessful. Basically, the gift card would be classed as the reason you made your purchase and not our site and so we wouldn't be paid the commission.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • onejontwo
    • By onejontwo 26th Jun 19, 7:38 PM
    • 1,041 Posts
    • 291 Thanks
    onejontwo
    Hi, could you please look into a 70 cashback claim from MoreThan on a 129.63 home insurance policy that was declined without any indication why. I have been waiting since 25th November 2018. Policy number:- HI73971800. PS I also have a car insurance policy with them in case there's any confusion. Thanks.
    Hey everyone,

@onejontwo - we'd advise you to remove policy details etc from your post just to keep your details secure.

If you pop us an email at mse@topcashback.co.uk we will check out your claim for you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,686Posts Today

6,878Users online

Martin's Twitter