Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Smodlet
    • By Smodlet 25th Jan 18, 5:58 PM
    • 4,197Posts
    • 7,517Thanks
    Smodlet
    Prolific Academic Survey Alerts
    • 25th Jan 18, 5:58 PM
    Prolific Academic Survey Alerts 25th Jan 18 at 5:58 PM
    Here we go again.
    What is this life if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?
    Every stew starts with the first onion.
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
Page 135
    • Mrs Soup
    • By Mrs Soup 15th Dec 18, 1:38 PM
    • 564 Posts
    • 1,091 Thanks
    Mrs Soup
    Just did one of those mindX app ones. I like those
    Originally posted by Brookside88

Those are probably my favourite ones these days.
    • Mirů
    • By Mirů 15th Dec 18, 1:57 PM
    • 5,817 Posts
    • 25,208 Thanks
    Mirů
    Just completed 'Body perception in the UK 4' - first study received in over a week.
    Remember how far you have come not how far you have to go
    • allison445
    • By allison445 15th Dec 18, 3:14 PM
    • 327 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    allison445
    Just completed 'Body perception in the UK 4' - first study received in over a week.
    Originally posted by Mir!
    Had 2 today that 1 and A cognitive assessment using voice been a slow week this week also had one rejected but when I contacted the researcher to ask why he said id missed an attention check and allowed me to redo it which I thought was rather nice of him.
    We may get a mad rush of surveys next week just before the Christmas holiday fingers crossed,
    • allison445
    • By allison445 16th Dec 18, 2:36 PM
    • 327 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    allison445
    YE_VideoBook8_Dec16
    Hosted by post.tau.ac.il
    £1.10•11 minutes• £6.00/hr •288/340

Nice and relaxing
    • mrsyardbroom
    • By mrsyardbroom 16th Dec 18, 3:19 PM
    • 1,695 Posts
    • 2,796 Thanks
    mrsyardbroom
    This is odd. I had a study rejected because apparently I had missed an attention check. I was quite surprised as it's not like me to miss something like that but I wasn't feeling well at the time so I accepted it. Then I had an email to say the study had been accepted. Has this happened to anyone else? It was the Privacy Risk Perceptions H study. I've been paid.
    Don't mess with pensioners.
    • allison445
    • By allison445 16th Dec 18, 4:44 PM
    • 327 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    allison445
    This is odd. I had a study rejected because apparently I had missed an attention check. I was quite surprised as it's not like me to miss something like that but I wasn't feeling well at the time so I accepted it. Then I had an email to say the study had been accepted. Has this happened to anyone else? It was the Privacy Risk Perceptions H study. I've been paid.
    Originally posted by mrsyardbroom
    I did the Privacy Risk Perceptions G which was rejected for the same reason the researcher let me redo it and then paid and changed the rejected status to approved.
    • mrsyardbroom
    • By mrsyardbroom 16th Dec 18, 4:48 PM
    • 1,695 Posts
    • 2,796 Thanks
    mrsyardbroom
    I did the Privacy Risk Perceptions G which was rejected for the same reason the researcher let me redo it and then paid and changed the rejected status to approved.
    Originally posted by allison445
    I think maybe the researcher didn't check my responses correctly but went through it again and found it was ok.
    Don't mess with pensioners.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,433Posts Today

7,099Users online

Martin's Twitter