Virgin Red Rock Your World

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,829
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Virgin red have tweeted (yesterday) that people won't be disqualified for entering an occasional random tweet and they see that this is all a bit of fun.

So no-one needs to be over anxious about the T&Cs.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • jennybfree
    jennybfree Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 3 September 2017 at 2:07PM
    silvercar wrote: »
    Virgin red have tweeted (yesterday) that people won't be disqualified for entering an occasional random tweet and they see that this is all a bit of fun.

So no-one needs to be over anxious about the T&Cs.

They said you won't get disqualified for the odd random guess. But they advise against it as you may rule yourself out of the weekly draws by doing so.
    They also continue to remind people on all channels that sharing codes and using shared codes is against the t&cs and that they will be checking for unusual activity.

Just wanted to correct your duff info so people can make their own minds up.
  • can we just post official codes and state where they are from here please.

I don't want to miss out on any draws etc.

they also say they will check code entries for weird activity.

as for sharing, hard to prove!

thanks
  • Been searching balloon site all day and not found code. Any hints on where it might be hiding please
    January 2012 Debenhams Goodie Bag and Conor Maynard Tickets (= happy teenage daughter!).

Thanks to all who post, and GL to all who try!!
  • It was on the birthday page, the answer has been posted a few posts earlier but if you want a clue think Stairway to Heaven :)
  • Tried to put it in but too long.
    January 2012 Debenhams Goodie Bag and Conor Maynard Tickets (= happy teenage daughter!).

Thanks to all who post, and GL to all who try!!
  • @worriedmum64 - update the app, otherwise you'll get nowhere this month even with the codes on here.
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    On the app Quiz the first letter of each answer makes up the code - BONO

Blur
    Oasis
    November Rain
    Out
  • Today's code is BONO
  • 12thalia
    12thalia Posts: 153