Virgin Red Rock Your World

Comments

• an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,839
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Saturday Ed Sheeran will be joining Holly
  • Thanks for starting this new thread. Good luck everyone!
  • Zz top from Virgin Experience Days :)
  • Hot tracks from Virgin Trains
  • iamgifsociety
    iamgifsociety Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 2 September 2017 at 5:22PM
    Just in case you guys haven't seen it, Virgin Red has advised us not to guess or enter guessed codes as we may not be eligible to win the weekly prizes. How I read it is... if we guessed RECORD as a code (and it was accepted) but that was the code for week 4 of the weekly draws, we wouldn't be able to enter it in our app again thus, we wouldn't be eligible to win a weekly prize. That's how I see it anyway.

I did say that they shouldn't let those specific codes go live until the day they're meant to be entered so that nobody gets punished and to be fair, they did reply saying only a certain amount of codes are live ahead of time anyway so, make of that what you will.

@Gizasmum: You missed a few ;)
  • Please do not add codes from an unofficial source! or guess them!

if you want a full chance at all the prizes, please post codes as they appear ONLY from official VIRGIN channels.

there will probably be a few a day on the different virgin emails, social media etc

no need to try and cheat the system. Please have a look at the virginred twitter feed for another official sensible take on this.
  • LED ZEPPELIN is todays main code
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 3 September 2017 at 8:50AM
    @iamgifsociety RECORD didn't work for me. The others had already been posted on here. Keep up the good work
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    @iamgifsociety RECORD didn't work for me. The others had already been posted on here. Keep up the good work

Think Iamagif was using it RECORD as an example, random word of adding codes before they are released :)
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    @borntoshop. Em, yes I did realise that, but thought I'd try it anyway. I was just letting others know that it wasn't a code (at this point in time anyway).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback