Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 19th Apr 04, 7:24 PM
    • 8,116Posts
    • 42,310Thanks
    MSE Martin
    No. 4 Times Bestseller
    • 19th Apr 04, 7:24 PM
    No. 4 Times Bestseller 19th Apr 04 at 7:24 PM
    The Money Diet was number 4 in the Times non-fiction bestsellers list on Sat. The Sunday Times excludes it as they claim its a 'manual'.

But it's a bestseller anyway
Page 2
    • Pink.
    • By Pink. 5th Aug 04, 2:37 AM
    • 17,431 Posts
    • 40,365 Thanks
    Pink.
    Re: No. 4 Times Bestseller
    Well, this_site_sucks,

You are entitled to your opinion, but you do sound like a sad and vindictive individual.

As for me and my experiences of this site......

-It's given me an interest.

-I have had loads of fun.

And best of all .............I've saved a fortune.

As for Martin posting under an alias.........
    I really dont think so!

If the site sucks so much why don't you go away and leave us genuine money savers to do what we do best.

Pink winged
  • Hussar
    Martin welldone and congratulations to you. May you and your team continue to champion the money saving cause. Take no notice of the "this site sucks individual" he or she are entitled to an opinion but it will be shared by a few.

Continue with the excellent work.

Kind Regards

Hussar

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 5th Aug 04, 11:18 PM
    • 8,116 Posts
    • 42,310 Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Cheers folks - its very nice to hear

Martin

(actually not martin, this is an alias too)
  • DiggingOut
    Ok, Martin, you teach us to be suspicious of banks, now for some of your own medicine.

How do we know you didn't post as a troll using an alias just to try to get people to say nice things about you?

I know, I know, people say nice things about you all the time without the trolls, but why should I let facts get in the way of my new conspiracy theory? ;D

I suppose you could help the Times trace this guy and you could both take action against him. : : But what's the point?
    • spidystrider
    • By spidystrider 18th Aug 04, 1:22 AM
    • 1,232 Posts
    • 1,582 Thanks
    spidystrider
    I can't wait to read this book, if it ever arrives! Ordered it on the 5th, money withdrawn from account on the 6th, still waiting!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

945Posts Today

6,313Users online

Martin's Twitter