The Compers Inn (part 48)

Comments

• leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Morning. We are feeling a lot better thank you Indie. DS has been ok so far thankfully. He did a bit of shopping locally for us but he doesn’t drive. Amazingly last night I managed to put an order in for this afternoon for a lot of heavy things we needed. Means we will have some food.
    Pleased you are feeling better after a day at work.
    DS looked at my mobile yesterday and got it working again. The battery was not in properly but I think it’s had it. Anyway I managed to get the code to get back into twitter.

Hope everyone has a good week. Good luck.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Good Morning,

Been a really cold night here but sun is trying hard to melt the frost. Lot warmer than it will be at Pitlochry though!

Glad you are feeling better today indie. Sounds like you are going to be busy. Are the buses not good in your area? Was trying to remember and thought they were pretty good and cheap compared to here!

Glad you are better too leanfun, hate sickness bugs. Well done on the Dr Who win. Great your DS got your phone working again. Mine isn't working right either but can't really justify buying another one. Only had this one as I won it.

Wishing everyone a lucky week.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308
    Forumite
    Morning, good to hear you are over the bug leanfun. I saw you were back on twitter,fingers crossed they don't do it again.
    Yes sheils the buses are a pain.They only go once an hour from here unless you do a 20 minute walk first. It's just easier and quicker for me to take them.
    We have had frost this morning but it's cleared now.I have a few bits to pick up at shops but nothing else planned. Hope you all have a lucky day.
  • leanfun30
    Forumite
    Indie do hope they don’t lock people out again. My old phone is really, really ancient. I’ve taken the number off my twitter account so if it happens again I hope they email me. DH did buy an iPhone but a few weeks ago DS’s phone gave up and he has the iPhone. Like you Sheils I would not want to buy a new one.

Hope you have a rest today Indie. Did you zcharlie but his nose out then in again today?

I think we are going to have a meal today. Something light.

It’s dull and cold here but should be better from tomorrow.

Take care everyone. Good luck all.
  • indie
    Forumite
    I hope you can win a phone soon,I don't blame you for taking your number off.Yes Charlie took one look out the door and went to turn round but i wouldn't let him in till he had a wee as he hadn't been out for nearly 9 hours. lol.
  • leanfun30
    Forumite
    Cold here this morning so far. We managed to go out yesterday needed to buy some birthday cards. We are both better but tired.

There seem to be quite a lot of good competitions in the main board now. It’s just trying to catch up all the time.

Going out yesterday I put in a long coat and found my thermal gloves in the pocket. I had been searching for them last week. They are light and very warm.

Hope everyone is warm. Take care and be lucky.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    Forumite
    Been cold here but had some lovely sunshine. Up to date with all the washing now. Rain supposed to be coming in soon.
    Been booking an odd break away for next year. Always have a list of places we want to see that we haven't been to. Booked Lincoln as it is on list and added Skeggie to it. Really pleased with those bookings (all with Premier Inn) Hoping there will be some bargains with Pardean on black Friday as we want to get another Cornwall break booked for June.
    Been trying to get Mag Dailies sorted out as there are a lot of good prizes on them at the moment.

Glad you are both feeling better leanfun.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • indie
    Forumite
    Morning, we had a dry day till 6ish last night then it rained and has only just stopped.I didn't mind so much as was at work.Glad you both managed to get out leanfun,
    Hope there are some good deals on Black Friday for you sheils. Going away so much means you always have something nice to look forward to.
    I have washing and shopping to catch up with today as working weekend at the moment if they don't cancel the shifts.I hope you all have a good weekend.
  • leanfun30
    Forumite
    It’s not quite so cold today here. Waiting for neighbour to pop over it’s her birthday today and her sons are all working. They are taking her out tomorrow. We have put a table cloth on here.
    Sounds as though you are getting some good deals again Sheils. Hope you find more on Black Friday.
    Indie hope work is not too bad at weekend.

Good luck with the comps.
  • indie
    Forumite
    Morning, hope you all had a good weekend. Work was ok, busy but that's usual.I had my hair cut this morning,just a short bob so it's easy to keep neat and tidy.It was just touching my shoulders and i don't like putting it up for work as gives me headaches after a few hours. So that's done for 6 months now.It's raining here and not very warm out.Yesterday it was so foggy early in the morning i couldn't see further than a few feet in front of me so had a very scary drive to work, glad to say it cleared early and didn't return today.
    Hope you all have a lucky day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport