Can someone please help with signature

Hi all I hope someone with more knowledge than me can tell me where I am going wrong. I want to update my signature with the things I have won this month, but although I can see them in my settings they are not showing in my posts.

Just a minor thing really but frustrating me as I just can't see what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance :beer:
November Wins:- Funky Iron! £200 Bon Accord Voucher and visit to Santa's Grotto. Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collections. Tunisian Crochet book.
December Wins:- Pet Munchies. Belkin Wireless Charging Pad. Merry Xmas!

Comments

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,599
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Try this link: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

I'm hoping it will open the box for you to edit your signature. Once you've got it as you want it, click "Save Signature" bottom left of box.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • Blu thank you so much for your response. I did manage to find that earlier in settings. Changed my signature and saved it. But when I post it is only showing the old one?

This is what is in the box when I go in to settings -
    November Wins:-

Funky Iron!

£200 Bon Accord Voucher and visit to Santa's Grotto
    Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collections
    Merry Xmas!

All saved and good to go it seems. But not on my posts. Technology and I are not friends :rotfl:
    November Wins:- Funky Iron! £200 Bon Accord Voucher and visit to Santa's Grotto. Lily O'Brien's Desserts Collections. Tunisian Crochet book.
  • Ah ok seems it is a space thing? I tried condensing it and can now see a bit more..
  • Sorted thank you! :) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure