My Diary v3.0

Options

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Q.co have released £4.38 so that will be winging its way over to me shortly!

It all helps! That's the main thing! x
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Happy Friday peoples!

Bank holiday this weekend.. I am working tomorrow (usual Sat) but off next weekend, so only a 4 day week for me next week! YAY!

One sale on fleabay completed and posted. That's £10.00 odd in the pot. Had interest on another BIN with a best offer. Have messaged the interested party to say I would take their best offer, although it is lower than the lowest offer I would accept. Hopefully they come back and accept.
    O.P0ll is up to £35.00. Can't wait to cash that out.
    Bingo stash still at £7.10.
    As it stands at the moment, there is £73.09 to find to clear the PO CC before the 0% runs out. With £40 from O.P0ll, probably a bit more interest than I have allowed for, some fleabay sales and the bingo stash that won't be a problem to achieve. Once I know I can get to £0.00 outstanding by my imposed deadline (31st July) I can then work on paying it off quicker. I like to always have a challenge on the go!! The plan then is to save the money we have been putting into clearing the CC and use for xmas etc. We will see... best laid plans and all!
    Due to reach cashout on T0lun4 next Friday - that may not be achievable as I am behind a bit. If I can get a couple of decent sized surveys under my belt then I might just make it.... but just haven't had the time to keep the momentum up!
    Need to go clothes shopping at the weekend - 3 weeks today I'm off to USA and I desperately need some warmer weather clothes! Will be aiming to use my N3xt, outlet and TKmaxx gift cards to minimize cash spends. Have resigned myself to the fact that I will probably need to spend some pennies as well though! :O(

Right, I need to crack on with work as it is virtually the end of the month and there is Invoicing to process.

Have a lovely long weekend all! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Hi All!

Just dropping in to do my 'beginning of the month update'!

£5 reward from H4l1f4x received and transferred.
    £5.84 interest earned on the PO savings / USA fund. Not paying tax on interest now makes quite a bit of difference - but then again, there was more money in that account in April than there was in March.

Went shopping at the weekend... managed to get a new suitcase (cost me £28 in cash), a pair of jeans and 2 tops (cost me £18 in cash). Still got a £20 voucher!

Right, eyes down - work to be done! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Ooh, back again!

Fleabay item just sold putting £14.24 in the pot after postage and fees etc. That's more than I made in April already!! lol x

Will withdraw it and add into the PO pot!! YAY!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    O.P0ll broken the £36 barrier by 15p! whoop!

Have been having a play around with my spreadsheet (could be my favourite pastime!) and I think I can have the PO card gone by the 7th July! Eek! Now to make that thought a reality!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

Payday again! I honestly can't comprehend how dull it must be to be paid monthly!! lol

Well, I have been online and money have been moved around.
    Q.co has paid out £5.65 so once received that will be in the PO CC pot.
    O.Poll is up to £36.45 - so getting closer - just very slowly!! lol
    I should have reached my target for T0lun4 today, but I am about 16,000 points short. Not worried as it is only for a voucher - so will aim to have cashed out by next Friday!
    No change in the bingo stash.
    Off work this weekend. The weather looks good so I have been sowing the seeds with OH that we need to pack up and do a bootfair on Sunday! It's all well and good de-cluttering and sorting out stuff at home - but now I just have more boxes than ever just sat there... when they could be replaced with cash!! lol
    Need a few little bits for my USA trip, which is now only 2 weeks away! OH taking my to and collecting me from the airport which is a much cheaper option than parking!
    Have a great weekend everyone - hope the weather is as good as they have forecast and we all manage to catch some rays!

Nats x
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Just got a free bonus thing on the bingo site - bingo stash now up to £9.30. Really hoping that £10 is the cash out amount! lol
  • Olderbutnotwiser
    Options
    Ohhhhh off to the states lush :D:D
    where are you going?
    Hope you're well honey xxxx
    LBM- finally kicked in 16/12/08 @ [strike]£41,862 [/strike] £0.00/ DFD- 24/12/13 :D

• natsplatnat
    Options
    OBNW!!! Why hello! Thanks for popping by! I thought maybe you had moved off to some sunnier country to spend you days diving and being a goddess!? How are you? What have you been up to? Do you have a diary I have neglected to find?
    States-wise I am going to be in and around Boston / New Hampshire! Can't wait!
    A fleabay item sold on Sat - and I am still waiting for them to pay! Grrr. That should add £24.55 into the PO pot when they do eventually!
    Had a lovely weekend - a little bit of shopping, a little bit of eating and drinking and a LOT of sunshine!! Picked up 2 tops for a total of £3 at a bootfair yesterday - can't complain with that! I do still need a new handbag though!
    Right, I need to do some work! Nice to see you OBNW - don't be a stranger! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning!

Still waiting for my fleabay buyer to pay! Frustrating!

Had an email bill from our gas/elec supplier this morning. They are reducing the DD value by £9 for the next 5 months as we are in credit more than they think we need to be... always good news! Kicks in next month, so £9 will be going into the PO pot!

O.Poll up to £37.45 - creeping ever closer to the money being mine! mwah ha ha ha! (evil laugh!! lol)

Right, that's me for now - laters! x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback