Branded Surveys problems?

Options
Anyone having problems cashing out? Either the redeem button isn't working or the verification email isn't being sent, it isnt in spam or bulk mail folders, i have checked. Messaged Support but that seems to be none existent. Has anyone had this problem before and found a solution? or is it another site not worth the effort?

Comments

• dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just cashed out without any problem

SPC no:076
  • winston75
    winston75 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm currently having problems with getting paid by Branded surveys.

I cashed out the first ever payment from them no problem through Amazon. I tried the same recently for my second payout but it came back as failed and I had the points credited back to my account. I had an email saying there was a problem with the gift merchant.

I tried it again 3 times with Argos too, but I keep getting the same problem...

So the points seem to be stuck in my account. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I can do to get paid?
  • winston75
    winston75 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just tried again with PayPal, but the 7 days have passed and the payout has failed again!

What can I do? Has anyone else got around this?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I got a paypal payment about 3 days ago, it did take a few days longer than normal. Think about 10-11 days. Are you trying to get a large amount? Mine was just $20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure