Qmee - making money searching the web

Comments

• who would of thought it cash back adjacking.

you get payed for moneysavingexpert because mse runs google adwords ads.
  • Stu84
    Stu84 Posts: 8 Forumite
    matthewcol wrote: »
    Wow just signed up and cashed out £0.46...it was in my paypal account in seconds.
    Dont think I would use this on my main browser though - Message from Chrome:
    This extension can access:
    • Your data on all websites
    • Your tabs and browsing activity
    • Your bookmarks
    • Your browsing history
    You might wanna be careful how you use this.....
    This is the sort of thing that worries me about these browser add ons. They seem like a great way to make a bit of change...but I'm not sure its worth it giving it access to so much information... I might do the same and try it on a secondary browser.
  • Just tried installing on another browser too but don't get any results... maybe only works for one install per account.

Meanwhile, I'm up to £14.30 so far not bad!
  • mkooo
    mkooo Posts: 329 Forumite
    Just tried installing on another browser too but don't get any results... maybe only works for one install per account.

Meanwhile, I'm up to £14.30 so far not bad!

It has stopped coming up at all for me.. And this has been for the last week really. haha, it started coming up at the start but now it doesnt.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I had a play with it sometime last week but it wouldnt work for me (the search box didnt come up).

Ive done some regular maintenance on my pc this afternoon and was suprised at the amount of junk it dumped on my pc.

All gone now though. :D
  • I'm on £14 now!!

I think it limits you everyday but as soon as it runs out for that day I just stop and then do it again the next day.

I must admit that I have a slight concern about the amount of information it may be storing about me but I do have a Facebook, Twitter account etc so if people wanted my info they would have it already.

I'm keen to see how much I can really make from this. I reckon at least £150 by next Christmas (some great extra dosh for prezzies).
  • vikki2k1
    vikki2k1 Posts: 490 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 30 January 2013 at 1:15AM
    How do you earn so much? I've managed 85p since registering on the 23rd :(
  • vikki2k1 wrote: »
    How do you earn so much? I've managed 85p since registering on the 23rd :(

Basically, it is a clever piece of software that knows how long you spend on sites after clicking, how much you search high value terms (you can't trick it).

The most I earn in a day is around 80p.

I just choose a couple of terms like thermal vest, gold diamond ring, silver diamond ring, thermal underwear etc etc.

Then I search them in both Amazon and eBay (Google doesn't work for me anymore).

Then when you click on each link make sure you click around the site, add some things to the basket and then go as far as you can without paying.
  • If i install this on my secondary IE browser will it pick up data etc from my primary Chrome browser?

I plan to use IE and do my searched in order to make some money .. :-)
  • It seems not to be working on Google for me, I also seem to get higher payouts from amazon than ebay
    2013-Swag bucks £10 Qmee £2.17 App Trailers 1.23 not a huge amount but better than nothing
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback