ATM didn’t dispense money and bank won’t return money either

Comments

• Will hellohoney after making a GDPR Article 15 Request of her bank and supplying photographs of those involved be given the ATM audit that realates to the disputed transaction and CCTV at the time, or not?

James
  • You to Mr Dexter

The above question is also directed to you.

Regards

James

Cc'd Crown Prosecution Service
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,833 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    JamesA999 wrote: »
    Will hellohoney after making a GDPR Article 15 Request of her bank and supplying photographs of those involved be given the ATM audit that realates to the disputed transaction and CCTV at the time, or not?
    No.

Her husband might though.... :)
    Hellohoney wrote: »
    my husband used his HSBC bank card at the atm however the atm didn’t dispense any money
    I don't believe that it's as simple as a yes or no issue - as ever with DPA matters, much comes down to interpretation and even though a case can be made that such data is personal and disclosable under the Act, there may be legitimate counter-arguments that the data controller makes, so only time will tell.

Although it would be preferable to pursue complaint processes at HSBC and FOS first IMHO, rather than considering it a purely data protection issue, it would certainly be worth ensuring that a copy of the CCTV footage is secured, before it's routinely purged, as organisations using CCTV (as with any other personal data) must have retention policies that take into consideration what it'll be used for.
  • "Cc'd Crown Prosecution Service"

What's this all about?
  • It about what you know but what you chose to say in reply to straight forward matters and who you are and your positions in Society i.e. your job and the membership of any Regulatory Body and services and conduct you must adhere to as members.

If you choose to prevaricate, obfuscate and be facetious and puport to have authority or knowledge you have by show it in passive-agressive styles or avoidant answers and stop others getting their problems sorted out as quickly as possible because of any reason you have then the well you already have been doing it.

The CPS will be in touch in due course.

I respectfully suggest you advise your employers HR department of what you have been posting on this forum and that you advise any Regulatory or Governering Body of which you are members of what you have been posting on this board.

Any why?

Regards

CPS
  • Not my best typed out statement on a slow mobile phone screen but I am sure you get the point's!

Eh?

CPS
  • For the benefit of others.

The problem is if you ask "I am on any street in anytown and I am looking for directions to the local shops can you help?" and the reply comes back "for that kind of help you should contact the FOS to complain that your local authority has not made it clear where they are" when the right answer was either "you walk to the end of the street and turn left and they are in front of you" if the person knew that or "your make an Article 15 Request pursuant to the GDPR to your local authority for a map" then the poster has more than one problem in law.

Regards

CPS
  • LOL - hilarious.

I honestly thought the schools were back by now?
  • ColdIron understands the English language. Hooray!

James
  • JamesA999 wrote: »
    ColdIron understands the English language. Hooray!

James

Sometimes understanding the English language is difficult when it isn't written particularly well. So, James can you please be more careful with the way you write your posts because they are full of errors and I sometimes have to guess what you actually mean - and that's not helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure