Home Delivery Network parcel delivered but not to me!!

Had a card through letter box yesterday, my Newlook order i was expecting had been left with my neighbours at number 35.

I was out between hours of 1.30pm and 4pm, so i imagine that is when delivery was attempted.

Called round to neighbous to collect parcel....they hadnt had it (lady is a teacher so was at work til 4.30pm)

we searched the gardens knocked on other neighbours ......no parcel!
waited till late to see if anyone else had taken the parcel in and would bring it round

Parcel is showing as delivered on Newlook tracking facility

Called HDN twice last night on hold for 20 mins then cut off!:mad:

Called them this morning....finally got through, it is showing as delivered on thier system, but they will interview the driver to find out where he left the parcel....i dont hold out much hope!:(

Called newlook customer services to inform them my parcel was missing and i have to ring back on tuesday to find out result of interview as HDN will inform them of result first.

Its so annoying as my 2 daughters had sold all their old clothes on ebay and ordered the stuff from Newlook with thier profits:mad:

The girl on Newlook customer services assured me i would not lose any money.

Also my neighbour is concerned as its making her look bad, and she is a very honest lovely person so i have more reason to believe her than a dopey delivery driver!
First win 14/12 Playtex bra & Knickers!!!!:beer:
won Rimmel Foundation 08/02:j
Environmental Justice Foundation T-Shirt 11/02:rotfl:

Comments

• visidigi
    visidigi Posts: 6,440 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Is there a question in there? ;)

Don't worry, until you have it in your specific address HDNL (or yodel as they are now called) are liable - so New Look will claim off them and replace the clothes if the courier has short term memory loss...

You won't lose here, but you might have to wait a bit unfortunately...
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 May 2011 at 4:45PM
    laura_123 wrote: »
    Hey,
    So I am not the only one who hasn't recieved my parcel but it has been signed for! I ordered a dress on bankfashion online and the delivery company was HDNL. I checked online to see that the parcel had been recieved and signed for! I didn't have no card put through my door as I was in all day, ive even knocked on my neighbours door to ask if they had signed for it, but hadn't. I rang bankfashion customer service up and they said that looking at the signature you can tell that I didn't sign it! I now have to wait for the driver to be interview and don't know wether I will be refuned or recieve my dress which I ordered!
    Answered you other post.

Just cancel the order if you like.
    Under Distance Selling Regulations, Banksfashion must refund all monies paid.

laura_123 wrote: »
    How hard can it be to read an address propley!!
    How hard can it be to write properly. ;)

Do you actually know that Banksfashion put the correct address on the package?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure