Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Happy birthday legs eleven:D

Did you get out for your birthday after all?:)

0_DCF386_B-2797-427_F-_B003-419748170257.jpg

Haha I wish :rotfl:

No we didn't go in the end. Couldn't have dragged oh round Leeds in that state:(. No plans for today either so just a normal weekend really. Centre parcs next weekend though and weekend after its Leeds with the girls :) . Unfortunately all the vouchers I sourced run out the day before :rotfl: xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I hope our lovely JTS is feeling a bit better today :smileyhea:smileyhea:smileyhea:smileyhea

I was full of good intentions yesterday but other than ironing for England, I did very little:o

I have a bit more energy today.....plus we are out of crisps:eek::eek::eek::D

So a trip out into the frozen north is on the cards:o:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    cjj wrote: »
    Haha I wish :rotfl:

No we didn't go in the end. Couldn't have dragged oh round Leeds in that state:(. No plans for today either so just a normal weekend really. Centre parcs next weekend though and weekend after its Leeds with the girls :) . Unfortunately all the vouchers I sourced run out the day before :rotfl: xx

Well however you spend it cjj....have a good one:)

At least you have some nice things to look forward to in the coming weeks:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Good morning all, the clouds are not quite so grey today, even forecast some sunshine later in the day :T

Happy Birthday cjj :bdaycake:

Congratulations DD, must have been an incredible experience, not sure I would stay upright though, I fainted when my brother cut the top off his finger, there would be far more blood etc with a birth :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    morning all my EDF fuel tarrif expires soon any one else with edf could they let me know the best tarrif to go on gas and elect thanks
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    house_elf wrote: »
    Morning Peeps,

Comes out of lurkdom from behind a wall of baked beans........(Thanks to all who helped me build it).

Can I ask a cruise related question?.....We have booked a Cruise from Southampton. I notice you have been talking about hotel rooms in Southampton. Is it best to stay the night before?

My friend has offered to drive us down, but it is a long way for her. Is it best to go on the train and stay the night? (Looking at Airbnb for about £30 close to the cruise terminal).

Sorry, I have never been on a cruise. DM seems an expert and I'm sure he will be along shortly.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • pacifica9
    Hugs to all those feeling under the weather again today. Hope you all feel better soon.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • pacifica9
    Just enjoying s freebie Gregg's breakfast. The ATM gave me a £50 PE droid this morning. Played AP for weeks and had everything but this one.....now two in a week!
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Morning!

In town this morning to do ap and MnS. The bank closed today so no staff and hardly anyone about, the atm produced 10 draws :(

Another full house for my efforts, things can only improve next week!

On to MnS now to spend a couple of mocs.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Happy Birthday CJJ x

:bdaycake:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure