Flight delay and cancellation compensation, Ryanair ONLY

Comments

• colinm
    colinm Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

Just looked it up - the first time is the scheduled departure, the second is the actual departure, the third is the scheduled landing and the final is the actual landing. I'm afraid it doesn't show the 3 hours delay :(

18 Jul 2018Dublin (DUB) London (STN) B738 (EI-EMH) 0:508:20 PM 9:35 PM 9:40 PM
    Landed 10:25 PM
  • Colinm - Thank you so much for looking it up, I dont know why the delay is not shown. I actually took a picture whilst we were still in the air at around the scheduled landing time, time stamped at 00:40, but unfortunately it is pretty rubbish and probably won’t stand up in court.
  • Tyzap
    Tyzap Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    Colinm - Thank you so much for looking it up, I dont know why the delay is not shown. I actually took a picture whilst we were still in the air at around the scheduled landing time, time stamped at 00:40, but unfortunately it is pretty rubbish and probably won’t stand up in court.

I checked on Planefinder and the times Colinm quoted are correct, aircraft was EI-EMH.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
  • Thank you Tyzap. Its frustrating that i cant get proof of the delay, especially as I was on the flight and know it was delayed by at least 3 hours and 10 mins, but without any proof, any pursuit of RA is doomed to failure.

Thanks for your help anyway.
  • Tyzap
    Tyzap Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    Thank you Tyzap. Its frustrating that i cant get proof of the delay, especially as I was on the flight and know it was delayed by at least 3 hours and 10 mins, but without any proof, any pursuit of RA is doomed to failure.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Have you got the right dates? because the aircraft did land at that time, I saw it on playback. Something doesn't add up here!
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
  • jpsartre
    jpsartre Posts: 4,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I wonder if hoovuspoovus actually flew FR272 on 19/7 (and not 18/7). That flight is listed as arriving 3h19m late on Flightaware.
  • Thank you jpsarte, i have just checked my boarding pass and you are completely right, it was the 19th and not the 18th. Sorry to both Tyzap and Colinm for my dippiness, and yes I am blond! Will resubmit claim form to Ryan air with correct date and post back with outcome.
  • colinm
    No problem and good luck! My claim is with AviationADR so don't give up if they make up some rubbish excuse!
  • Thank you jpsarte, i have just checked my boarding pass and you are completely right, it was the 19th and not the 18th. Sorry to both Tyzap and Colinm for my dippiness, and yes I am blond! Will resubmit claim form to Ryan air with the correct date and post back with the outcome.

Did you leave the e off blond(e) because your dippy or did you leave it off to trick us into thinking you are dippy? Bit of a dilemma
  • colinm
    Did you leave the e off blond(e) because your dippy or did you leave it off to trick us into thinking you are dippy? Bit of a dilemma

Did you leave the ‘re’ off you’re to make a double dippiness?!?;)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback