Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    skyeandeviesmummy
    Ideas needed for party games for a 4 year olds party
    • 26th Nov 07, 11:41 AM
    Ideas needed for party games for a 4 year olds party 26th Nov 07 at 11:41 AM
    Hi,

I need some ideas of what party games I could have at my 4 year olds birthday party. There will be 17 children going most of those between 3 and a half and four. We hired a hall (had to due to lots of problems with alcoholic neighbours, v.long story). I thought about maybe setting up a table and letting them make things, although what I am not sure. Also thought about pass the parcel but other than that I am stuck. Its a 2 hour party and I suppose they will only eat for a max of 20 mins. Any ideas gratefully received as it is a week on Friday!

Thanks in advance!
Page 2
    • zanuda
    • By zanuda 13th Nov 19, 1:20 PM
    • 310 Posts
    • 5,050 Thanks
    zanuda
    Some of these activities were already mentioned. I just want to tell that at the parties my kids attended it was extremely popular:

- pass the parcel (top of popularity)
    - musical statues
    - musical chairs
    - piñata

Another thing, kids need a brake from noisy and active games. Either make something quite in the middle or arrange a tabe for quite activities with some colouring-ins, puzzles or something like that.
    • zanuda
    • By zanuda 13th Nov 19, 1:21 PM
    • 310 Posts
    • 5,050 Thanks
    zanuda
    The original post was 2007! They’l be celebrating a sixteenth soon. Party games are not needed.
    Originally posted by suejb2
    Oh, didn't notice! It came out with new unread posts!
    • Murphybear
    • By Murphybear 17th Nov 19, 3:46 PM
    • 5,228 Posts
    • 9,834 Thanks
    Murphybear
    Nice to see that some of the games we had in the 1950s are still around
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,880Posts Today

7,930Users online

Martin's Twitter