Orlando/Disneyworld Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• disney_cjd
    disney_cjd Posts: 1,249 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    MOLLYBRUSH wrote: »
    Thanks Craig, so glad you decided to stay. You are really a mine of information. How lucky to get 4.5 weeks there, you me and Lynneth will all be there at the same time, we go 18 August for 2.5 weeks :T

Thanks. We are indeed very lucky, already had two weeks in April and have two more booked for Oct. The prob is trying to explain to the kids this is not the normal and they are very lucky.

We are going to have a Disney Brit meet in the MK. If you follow that have a look on Facebook for the invites etc, I wont say anymore here as people get the !!!!!ache.

cheers and have a great holiday!
    Self confessed Florida expert :) with over 320 trips there!
    Co host of the Disneybrit and Eye on Orlando Podcasts
    and Craig Duncan Soul Show on Orlando Sky Radio :)

• floydy
    floydy Posts: 499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi, just thinking bout esta's ,been putting it off...any recommendations which site to go thro?

tia floydy
  • atro1
    atro1 Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    floydy wrote: »
    hi, just thinking bout esta's ,been putting it off...any recommendations which site to go thro?

tia floydy

This was the site I used in may! I do believe there are some sites charging for this so make sure you do not pay a thing its free.:beer:
    https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • floydy
    atro1 wrote: »
    This was the site I used in may! I do believe there are some sites charging for this so make sure you do not pay a thing its free.:beer:
    thanx,

yeah i found some sites charging and wasnt sure....will go to ur link, much appreciated

floydy:T
  • disney_cjd

Yep this is the OFFICIAL one some keep clear of the paid for sites.

• floydy
    estas all done now, thanx
  • lex
    lex Posts: 266 Forumite
    disney_cjd wrote: »
    Thanks. We are indeed very lucky, already had two weeks in April and have two more booked for Oct. The prob is trying to explain to the kids this is not the normal and they are very lucky.

We are going to have a Disney Brit meet in the MK. If you follow that have a look on Facebook for the invites etc, I wont say anymore here as people get the !!!!!ache.

cheers and have a great holiday!

Wow cool!! How come you go to Florida so often - is it just holidays?
    I've got about 5 weeks til I go - can't wait!
    lex
    Competition wins -
    May 09 - Horrid Henry book box set, 8GB ipod touch, Jan 10 - Creme Egg keyring, 4 Ripley's Believe it or not museum tickets! Feb 10 - Annabel Karmel snacks, Disney laptop, tumble tots back pack, tumble tots DVD, basket of fruit,
    Mar 10 - Farm Frenzy 3 PC game, GHD styler carry case, May 10 - 44 inch chest DVD
  • OurKev
    OurKev Posts: 762 Forumite

A big THANKYOU from me.......

My jobs for tonight were to book a car and fill in 6 ESTA forms.... I was having a quick look here in case anyone was recommending a good car hire deal.

Than I spotted this.... just as I was about to register 6 people through what looked like the official ESTA site at $45 each.

Thanks again (I'll think of you when I pay for a slap-up meal at the Rainforest Cafe out of the money you saved me).

PS Do we think this needs publicising a bit more (I like to think of myself as fairly sharp in such matters and I nearly got taken for a ride).
  • disney_cjd
    lex wrote: »
    Wow cool!! How come you go to Florida so often - is it just holidays?
    I've got about 5 weeks til I go - can't wait!
    lex

Yep just holidays, we are very lucky I know

C

• Weggy
    Weggy Posts: 462 Forumite
    Winnie1973 wrote: »
    FAO Weggy

In regards to Villa hire what sites did you go on posting an advert stating that you were looking for accomodation?

Sorry for the delay.

To be honest, it wasnt a site. I'd contacted a villa owner directly but he was unable to help us. He offered to post our request onto an owners site he was a member of - and the offers came flooding in from there. I think it may of been the Cumbrian Lakes owners forum but the villas were all over...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure