PrinterPix photobooks - are they any good?

Options

Comments

• TheWhiteHouse_2
    Options
    :mad:I would be very careful using this company. I have been waiting for my photo book since the beginning for November and am yet to receive. I have sent 3 emails and tried to call 12 times - I let it ring for 20 minutes and no response. Still waiting for my books - looks like next time I'll go to a more reputable firm.:mad::mad::mad: I am very stressed as I dont seem to be able to get my money back as they dont answer calls or emails.
  • torla
    torla Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I looked through most of the threads on printer pix (wish I done it before I done mine). Does anyone have a customer service number, not premium if possible.

Thank you
  • rokerpete
    Options
    when I last spoke with the customer non service folks I asked for the name and email id of the MD. I have emailed this person and got a response back from him that my order will be dispactched on monday....this will be the 4th indication of anticipated delivery ..lets see what happens...also looking at the printerpixs web site that are still advising 8-10 working days production leadtime..
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yeah i ordered 2 calenders, one arrived after 5 weeks, one is now on 6 weeks and no news yet of when I may expect it! The first calender I received was pretty rubbish too be honest, it only cost £4 through groupon so not that bothered, however if I had paid £17.99 I would not have been happy!
    Frankly I think the company are terrible and I would never use them again. I've used similar companies before (e.g photobox) and the service I have received from them is alot better (a 2 day turnaround).
  • Dawn7890
    Dawn7890 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I have been waiting for my photo canvas since August 2011 and it has still not arrived. I have emailed and they have responded with an "it should have been done by now" type email. I would not go to them again.

I did have a photobook through Groupon with Photobox, they delivered well within the time scale and the quality was excellent.
  • she_mac
    she_mac Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Another wounded customer of this god awful company.

I ordered a wedding photobook from them 19 Oct and 11 weeks later still waiting for it. Countless phonecalls (wait times often over 20 mins!) has resulted in four promises of having it within 7 days and 2 promises from 'senior management' of my order being delivered with 48 hours. The last one was ten days ago....

I've lost all hope and have approached Groupon for a refund. Anyone managed to get their money back?

Now I read these posts I have no faith that even if I do receive it, it will look any good!
  • torla
    torla Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    rokerpete wrote: »
    Ordered Calendars on 8th nov with 8-10 days delivery time.
    2 unanswered emails and 5 calls to an over worked customer service team and still not got the products, or an explanation or an indication of when i will get them. Seems like this outfit have bitten off more than they can chew!!! ( yes this was via groupon)

Yes but whats the number for customer services please?

than you
  • walshsa
    Options
    Gleek wrote: »
    I'd also contact groupon customer support if you're not getting very far and it was one of their deals you took out:

Groupon UK - Customer Service
    No 1 Liverpool Street,
    London EC2M 7QD
    Telephone: 02035100410
    E-mail: [EMAIL="support@groupon.co.uk"]support@groupon.co.uk[/EMAIL]

THANK YOU - I have never been able to get a number to complain so this is great
  • 74jax
    74jax Posts: 7,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    walshsa wrote: »
    THANK YOU - I have never been able to get a number to complain so this is great

There's a freefone number for printerpix too if you want to contact them - 0800 2922452.
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
  • walshsa
    Options
    printerpix is by far the worst web site I’ve ever used. I used them to order 5 calendars and they messed that order up they send 2 of the calendars twice and didn’t send the other 2. There web site was so slow and kept crashing losing my work it took me over a week to finish the 5 calendars spending sometimes up to 4 hours a day on there. Then to top it all of the quality of the photos is rubbish compared to other web sites I’ve used. Their customer services is rubbish as I send a number of e mails asking where my calendars were in the end they took 5 weeks to arrive. Now I’ve got to see if they will send to 2 they didn’t print I’m not holding my breath. how this company keeps trading is beyond me I won’t be using them again no matter how good the deal is.

GUESS WHAT? Have just rung the numbr another poster advised 02035100410 and Groupon have agreed a full refund - apparently it will be back on my card in 4 days. I will check!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure