Play Tennis For Free!

Official Insert

Speech-Mark-Left.gif

As part of the Lawn Tennis Association’s Play Tennis Campaign, many centres are offering open days, with free lessons and activities.

To see what’s on offer in your area, go to the Play Tennis site and use the “find a club” search on the front page. If you click on the club you should see details of what’s free and when.

Back to the original post...

Speech-Mark-Right.gif

You are welcome to come and try tennis for free at any age or ability. It’s safe and professional for you and your kids. LTA licensed coaches will be on hand to provide top tennis tips. Those who want to do more than just watch, can find out where your nearest participating tennis club/court is by logging onto

:j http://www.playtennis.org.uk/ :j Insert your postcode, town or county to find out clubs and tennis facilities holding 'play tennis' days across the country.

Why play tennis?

- Tennis keeps your mind on the ball – it’s a mentally challenging game, speed and reaction are paramount.:rolleyes:

- Tennis gives you great bones - According to the National Osteoporosis Society. :T

- Tennis can help you meet your (love-) match!:p :More men (51%) than women (49%) play tennis, according to the International Tennis Federation

But the best reason to play tennis this year? Because it’s free! :j :j

Enjoy :)
threadbanner.gif
:j:j Please blow me a kiss if I have helped you.:j :j

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Comments

• Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    No good for me unfortunately all three places thate that are doing this in my home town were dated April - May 2006 :(
  • Sazere
    Sazere Posts: 789 Forumite
    Just missed the second dates in my area, but thanks anyway!
  • westsmith
    westsmith Posts: 11 Forumite
    At last something in my area (North Yorkshire). Hopefully, will cure boredom for 16 year old and some exercise for me. thanks for the link
  • Wow...i'm honoured that this thread was included in Martin's Weekly Money Tips email!! Yay Jenny! :beer:

:j :j :j
    :j:j Please blow me a kiss if I have helped you.:j :j

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure