Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Despite faffing around for much of the day I still can't find out how to enter my favourite postbox I've entered the information which was on the old format and it's failing to find it.

I don't know why all the previous information wasn't included and as I now cant even work out how to send them a message, I shall use my favourite postbox regardless and just mark everything as being posted from the one listed box.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    On my dashboard the Correctly Delivered Survey is under "Receiver Data Entry".
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I have a 'Correctly Delivered' tab underneath 'Receiver Data Entry', but don't see tab for 'Unaddressed Mail'.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    On my dashboard the Correctly Delivered Survey is under "Receiver Data Entry".
    libra10 wrote: »
    I have a 'Correctly Delivered' tab underneath 'Receiver Data Entry', but don't see tab for 'Unaddressed Mail'.

Thanks both :)
    So, is it missing from mine because you're both taking part in the 'Correctly Delivered' at the minute and I'm not :huh: -
    or is it just 'missing' :eek::rotfl:
  • ciderboy2009
    ciderboy2009 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Can't even tab between selections on the correctly delivered survey, now have to click in each box.

Yup - that's annoying me as well. I've just used the new messaging system to suggest that they enable it.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I'm doing neither of these surveys at present. Just doing the posting mail and receiving at present. Though not receiving much and keep being short of smarts.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    libra10 wrote: »
    I'm doing neither of these surveys at present. Just doing the posting mail and receiving at present. Though not receiving much and keep being short of smarts.

Thanks libra10 :) I'll contact them about it next week when things settle in a bit.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'll be doing Correctly Delivered next week (starting 19th) but never do the unaddressed mail so that's probably why it's not on my list.
  • aninymoose
    aninymoose Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I often use http://dracos.co.uk/made/nearest-postbox/ to get postbox references if i forget when i'm there
    Thank you. Wish I had seen this before I left for work this morning though.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 13 March 2018 at 7:50PM
    Having walked down to my favourite postbox to get the ID for it Sonia can enter in on the system (which for anybody else who needs it, is found at the very bottom of the metal information plate on the postbox) I now find that the system wont let me enter it. I,ve pressed the appropriate buttton to enter it until Im blue in the face but it doesn,t respond and I don't knowt know why.

Anybody else having this problem ? Is there a vital action I,m missing somewhere which is not making it happen?

I,m doing this on an iPad but surely the medium you use shouldt t make any difference? Perhaps so many panelists are struggling with the system at the moment it's crashing or not working properly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure