Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,571
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'm back on the Panel, received my invite the other day. Any idea how long till my first posting pack, I can't remember from the last stint, thanks.

Also it's my first stint since they've rolled out the new website and I've now downloaded the app, is it fairly simple to navigate.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • Heads up!
    Mail Invite for "Correctly Delivered" received on 6th July around 1am.
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Heads up!

Missed it! Typical, I was awake till 00.45!
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Locky wrote: »
    Missed it! Typical, I was awake till 00.45!
    Heads up!
    I had the email at 1.15am logged in at 9.15 this morning and the invite was still there, so it is down to how many people in the area, and not who is quickest off the mark.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,694
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Received my voucher today for correctly delivered 11th-23rd June, pretty quick !
  • colinhib
    colinhib Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks for the replies - I realise I get it easy here, post box outside my office and post office 100 yards away.
    I was trying to get onto the business survey but unfortunately have no franking machine here.

To go off topic (again) - I collect used stamps for charity - do you think TNS would be open to an appeal to send theirs on to me or would they already be signed up to similar?
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    colinhib wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies - I realise I get it easy here, post box outside my office and post office 100 yards away.
    I was trying to get onto the business survey but unfortunately have no franking machine here.

To go off topic (again) - I collect used stamps for charity - do you think TNS would be open to an appeal to send theirs on to me or would they already be signed up to similar?

Where do you think the 'value' in used stamps is?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,521
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Sorry folks, I know this has been asked before but I still can't find the answer.
    What are the new rules for which to follow if the online information is different to the printed information in the posting pack about where and when to post?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    elsien wrote: »
    Sorry folks, I know this has been asked before but I still can't find the answer.
    What are the new rules for which to follow if the online information is different to the printed information in the posting pack about where and when to post?

Follow online as it is the most up to date.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I've just had my posting pack for next week and in it was a letter confirming it was my last posting pack. I've also had my presentation stamps. So my current stint is finally (and definitely!) coming to an end) - yay! I'm looking forward to the break :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure