Relisting multiple items

That time of the month again when all listing come to an end. When I tried relisting them, I don't see the usual option to relist them all at once but 'Are you a business seller? Check out Seller Hub for advanced tools, including the ability to relist multiple items at the same time. Go there now'. Am I right in thinking that relisting multiple items is no longer an option for a private seller? If so, then I'm disappointed with ebay :(

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    KRDmum wrote: »
    That time of the month again when all listing come to an end. When I tried relisting them, I don't see the usual option to relist them all at once but 'Are you a business seller? Check out Seller Hub for advanced tools, including the ability to relist multiple items at the same time. Go there now'. Am I right in thinking that relisting multiple items is no longer an option for a private seller? If so, then I'm disappointed with ebay :(

I've not been able to relist in bulk on my private account for months now. I suspect with virtually unlimited free listings now available on private accounts they need another way to persuade sellers to sign up for a business account.

Luckily it's only private accounts affected so it shouldn't be too onerous to relist.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 5 July 2018 at 10:26AM
    By chance I had some listings on my private account about a month ago - all sold but they are in my ended listings. I could relist in bulk (3 listings) and got the bulk edit page when it asked if I wanted to proceed with all listings.

Edit to add photo.

Screen_Shot_2018-07-05_at_10.25.55.png
  • alykatz
    alykatz Posts: 926 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I still have bulk relisting on my private account as well.
  • KRDmum
    KRDmum Posts: 555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    soolin wrote: »
    I've not been able to relist in bulk on my private account for months now. I suspect with virtually unlimited free listings now available on private accounts they need another way to persuade sellers to sign up for a business account.

Luckily it's only private accounts affected so it shouldn't be too onerous to relist.

I was able to do a bulk relist until last month but all the listings run out yesterday. I've got about 60 listings accumulated over the year (haven't had much luck on ebay lately), so still rather a pain having to do all of them one by one :(
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    KRDmum wrote: »
    I was able to do a bulk relist until last month but all the listings run out yesterday. I've got about 60 listings accumulated over the year (haven't had much luck on ebay lately), so still rather a pain having to do all of them one by one :(

It looks like the roll out to the new seller hub is being done in stages.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • KRDmum
    KRDmum Posts: 555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I just spotted 'Go back to classic view' and voila! I can relist in bulk :-) But...you can only relist 20 FOC, unless listings were set to automatic relist. Ebay certainly makes it harder for private sellers to sell...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure