IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN missed appeal window

Options
Hi,

I am a total newbie and have read through some of the previous threads (albeit after appealing the first letter) and I have made a few mistakes. I admitted that I was the driver and appealed on the grounds that I was waiting in the car park and did not leave the car but as I was there for 20 mins without paying, my appeal was rejected. I then missed the window to appeal to the ISA and have now received a 2nd letter demanding £100 within 28 days.

Please can you let me know where I go from here.

Thank you

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Just as well you missed the appeal window to ISA, if you check the NEWBIE thread post # 1, you will see it is a waste of time. All you can do now is wait for LBC and then formal court papers, ignore debt collector letters, do not ignore court papers but do read up about defences and the court process in NEWBIE post #2.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    There was no real window to appeal to anyone. It's a farce and a kangaroo court.
    Please can you let me know where I go from here.
    Why not simply search the forum for the name of the parking firm you haven't mentioned, and see what happens next, as no-one will have won at 'appeal' against them.

You will learn soooo much more by reading similar threads about them.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure