Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    This current wave of posting and receiving seems to have gone on for ever. - so long ago I cant.find the original email inviting me to take part. Can anybody please advise me when its due to end. Thanks.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I received my first books of stamps during last October. Did training, then started doing the panel.

This week I received stamps and presentation pack, and informed my time on the panel was coming to an end.

HTH
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I started last September.
    Finally hoping to finish in July.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    NBLondon wrote: »
    ... and mine...

And my name is on the web as a £10 daily draw winner again - that's the third this year!
    Thought it was too good to be true :(

Could it be another panel member with the same name?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Well that did occur to me - but I've not got a particularly common name. (Not outlandish either).
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Well that did occur to me - but I've not got a particularly common name. (Not outlandish either).

Was it for the 11th, the day you posted ?
    Just trying to work out which one might be you :D
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 June 2018 at 6:00PM
    Im back on the live panel after 2 weeks training ( Ive been here for years though ) so apart from trying to get a hang of the new system . i "Ought" to know what im doing , First letter i got this morning , that ive had to log in ,,,says the R number is invalid ??????????? so what do i do . wait a day. try again . and then contact them ??? what does everyone else do if this happens ( Never had this happen before) first week back on posting , and theyve hammered me with just about everything to post ,,,cube , dvd , all letters etc . oh well im VERY greatful of the stamp books , i was down to a couple of stamps
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There do seem to be a number of panellists who have been kept on longer than normal this time - and this is the first time in 6 years that I haven't been back on the panel after a few weeks of training, still "on hold" following a mere three weeks of training this time. Can't say I'm missing the increased number of parcels to post though :D
    2020 Wins:
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Primrose wrote: »
    This current wave of posting and receiving seems to have gone on for ever. - so long ago I cant.find the original email inviting me to take part. Can anybody please advise me when its due to end. Thanks.
    Saetana wrote: »
    There do seem to be a number of panellists who have been kept on longer than normal this time

they did say to someone who queried a little while back that the start/end of waves had been suspended while they switched over onto the new system & given their capability i'd suspect they might be having to then do a few regions at a time in setting up who needs taking off a wave & starting.
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    glen10 wrote: »
    Cant seem to log in to my account, just keep getting
    the following message

This account has been closed for survey participation. Click “contact us” if you need assistance.

Hi Glen

Have you received an answer from them. I had the same message and used the contact form... Still waiting to hear.

TIA

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business