PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Fiscal Fast

Comments

• TM6
    TM6 Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Fiscal Fast - Part 2 - Day 31

Wow - a full calendar month has gone by - that's incredible :eek:

Today has been a very LSD - a spend of £2.99 at The Range on a diary for DH and a Christmas pressie for the lady I work for

I did spend £20 on Facebook Marketplace for a collection to be sold on ebay but I will be making money back...so does that count?

Despite The Range having an AMAZING amount of stationery, I was well behaved for once! :rotfl:
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
  • TM6
    Fiscal Fast - Part 2 - Day 32

Rain didn't stop play today but it definitely dampened it when it came to the car boot sale. There was probably only about a tenth of the usual number of stalls but we still managed to pick up some items for re-sale along with some gorgeous fresh veg which was picked the day before.

I did completely fail in NOT buying stationery as there was some gorgeous writing paper for a £1 and 2 fabulous boxes of pencils for a £1 each.

Did I need them - er no :o

Did I WANT them....of course :rotfl: and

I've used the pencils already :D
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
  • TM6
    Fiscal Fast - Part 2 - Day 33

Not much to say
    but today was a work day
    and hey hey
    A No Spend Day :D
  • Second shop of the month tomorrow morning :) am staying firmly away from the shops as much as possible. Well done TM6 onwards and upwards

JackieO x
  • Just read through the thread TM6 and wanted to say congratulations, you are doing so well!! :T I'm sure you'll hit your target for the next wedding :D
  • Did my second shop and spent £34.44 so no more shopping needed for this month ,also picked up some bargains and restocked some cleaning stuff

JackieO xx
  • TM6
    JackieO wrote: »
    Second shop of the month tomorrow morning :) am staying firmly away from the shops as much as possible. Well done TM6 onwards and upwards

JackieO x

Thanks JackieO for your encouragement. I had a severe wobble this week, not on the saving front but on the generating more money on ebay front. It has been awfully quiet, sales wise.

However I saw my DD1 (who is getting married in the US) very briefly yesterday and it has REALLY fired me up to get my head down and keep on listing. It can be soul less listing but I am more determined than ever to succeed :D

I just suppose I hit a brick wall :wall:
  • TM6
    Just read through the thread TM6 and wanted to say congratulations, you are doing so well!! :T I'm sure you'll hit your target for the next wedding :D

Thank you SO much for your support Squirrelgirl (great name btw) - it means an awful lot.

Having the support of MSEers means that I have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams with my DS1 wedding and now I need to focus and have the confidence that I can do the same with DD1 wedding :dance:
  • TM6
    JackieO wrote: »
    Did my second shop and spent £34.44 so no more shopping needed for this month ,also picked up some bargains and restocked some cleaning stuff

JackieO xx

:j That's awesome JackieO :j
  • TM6
    Fiscal Fast - Part 2 - Day 34

Following a quiet day at home we set off to Hayle to walk our pupsters and pick up our DD3 from her college bus.

We quickly nipped into Bookers as well as ASDA but the spend was a LSD :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure