Thomas Cook Save £50

Get £50 off winter holidays when you book with thomas cook and use code WINTER50.

Comments

• MATTR5
    MATTR5 Posts: 1,075
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 14 September 2018 at 9:23AM
    re Chelsea's post above - There is a min spend of £800 on this but its a good offer

Promotional Code: WINTER50*
    *Save £50 (£800 minimum spend)

On selected holidays where you see this promo code discount code being advertised, this code must be entered on the payment page of this website to get £50 off per booking. The saving applies to selected Thomas Cook, Airtours, Manos or Club 18-30 branded package holidays flying with Thomas Cook Airlines and departing between 1 November 2018 and 31 March 2019.

And just a reminder that if you get a price with Thomnas Cooks - even including a promo code like this - double check you may be able to save even more at the Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread on MSE - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=509598&page=586#topofpage

I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,533
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    That's a great deal. Thank you. I will try it
    MATTR5 wrote: »
    departing between 1 November 2018 and 31 March 2019.

too late!.....
  • aabs
    aabs Posts: 46 Forumite
    Use WINTER10 for 10% off.
    Still valid but make sure you pay by CC
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,865
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I think this offer is well and truly timed out!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure