Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Comments

• Breakfast sounds lovely.

Whenever I look at my card it is Amazon :o. A lot better than it used to be, for which I thank you and your challenge ages ago.
  • Toothache

Immense pain - have taken pain killers today but they have worn off. I have taken more but the pain is worse atm.

I really need to look at my bank and plan a couple of lessons. "somehow" I have lost a lesson I wrote yesterday - am seriously upset about that!

be back later XX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Breakfast sounds lovely.

Whenever I look at my card it is Amazon :o. A lot better than it used to be, for which I thank you and your challenge ages ago.

I might have to resurrect that challenge.

Maybe ;) XXX
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I might have to resurrect that challenge.

Maybe ;) XXX
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::p

Sorry about the toothache :( xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Back from dentist.

Was ok. but need to have a milk tooth removed and a filling redone - about 300 pounds.

And an eventual implant... for between 1500 - 2200 pounds.

Work are being slow about the tax rebate which is annoying.

I am trying to work out how to pay it all with out using the tax rebate.

Which actually might be what happens since it isn't showing up!!

I think it will be a credit card job. too sleepy now.

oo forgot to tell you next door but one got broken into and the thieving gits went through our garden! Worried mum a bit.

didn't thrill me either to be honest especially since I am moving the rabbits out this weekend....
  • Eek to dentist bill. Is none of it NHS covered as due to a medical condition?
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    You still have milk teeth??? Wow

Yay to the rabbits going out!
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • Eek to dentist bill. Is none of it NHS covered as due to a medical condition?

I don't think I have a medical condition (do i?)
    also my dentist is not in any way NHS unfortunately....
    Pooky wrote: »
    You still have milk teeth??? Wow

Yay to the rabbits going out!

Just the one ;) which is now going. What is annoying is the previous dentist kept describing it as small - it is ENORMOUS! hence the need for an implant....

And yes the rabbits are going. hopefully spending days out there next week and then next weekend out over night with me in the conservatory with the dogs.
  • I didn't post that at 7.53am! It was last night.......most odd!

Busy busy today! already been to the vets (!!!!!!s) got to walk the dogs, shop, work in the garden remember to take antibiotics and do washing!

xxxx
  • I don't think I have a medical condition (do i?)
    also my dentist is not in any way NHS unfortunately....

I was thinking if it's your milk teeth that are still there and causing the problems, then that's not usual and so I would have thought fixing it might be at least partly covered on NHS - I think there are maximum treatment cost bandings.

Doesn't necessarily help if you wouldn't want to change dentists - and I suspect the implant wouldn't be covered probably a lower cost option.

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills