IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Aldi Facebook Page Kicking Off after Parking Eye LBAs

Umkomaas
Umkomaas Posts: 41,256
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
Forumite
edited 21 January 2014 at 10:52AM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
It seems to be kicking off a bit on Aldi's Facebook Page. Aldi seems to be reaping the rewards of their contract with PE :j

[TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM] (and as their Agents, bringing Aldi closer to having to account for all this).

Major bad publicity. If you can add to it, go for it.

Aldi Facebook
Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street

Comments

• Hovite_2
    Hovite_2 Posts: 749 Forumite
    Comment added - I'm sure they won't like it !
  • spacey2012
    spacey2012 Posts: 5,836
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just shop elsewhere, it's your money, whenever I see Parking eye infesting a retail park , I go elsewhere, plenty of other shops .
    Be happy...;)
  • Hovite_2
    edited 21 January 2014 at 10:53AM
    spacey2012 wrote: »
    Just shop elsewhere, it's your money, whenever I see Parking eye infesting a retail park , I go elsewhere, plenty of other shops .

Given the parasitic PPCs are in almost all supermarket car parks ( well they are around here ) that makes it rather difficult.

[TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM]
  • edward123
    edward123 Posts: 602 Forumite
    Hovite wrote: »
    Comment added - I'm sure they won't like it !

Likewise :j
    Got a ticket from ParkingEye? Seek advice by clicking here: Private Parking forum on MoneySavingExpert.:j
  • Hovite_2
    It's actually quite funny over on their Facebook page - loads of pictures of dogs suddenly pushed out by dozens of posts about Parking Eye !!!! I certainly think targeted campaigns like this might be the way forward. Get Aldi first and then move on to say Asda.
  • fil_cad
    fil_cad Posts: 834
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Can someone post a link to the comments please i dont seem to find them?
    PPCs say its carpark management, BPA say its raising standards..... we all know its just about raking in the revenue. :eek:
  • Justicia
    Justicia Posts: 1,437
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    fil_cad wrote: »
    Can someone post a link to the comments please i dont seem to find them?

From OP;
    Umkomaas wrote: »

"Part P" is not, and has never been, an accredited electrical qualification. It is a Building Regulation. No one can be "Part P qualified."

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a competent, qualified advisor.
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    On the day that Aldi are awarded "Supermarket Of The Year" award by Which, some party poopers come along and ask some awkward questions about why Aldi's customers are being taken to court by PE.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • just added my puppy to the Aldi page :)
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,256
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    just added my puppy to the Aldi page :)

Nice teeth matey :rotfl:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport