PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Tenancies in Eng/Wales: Guides for landlords and tenants

Comments

• G_M
    G_M Posts: 51,977 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    hazyjo wrote: »
    See below.

Originally Posted by agrinnall viewpost.gif
    Please start a new thread of your own where your questions can be addressed, this thread is for information only.
    I appreciate the thought, but it's a lost cause!
  • BethJones
    BethJones Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 21 January 2020 at 5:29PM
    fabulous , thanks for the info
  • I would like to do my own inventory on my 2 bed unfurnished flat.   Does anyone have any  good apps that they have used to do this and if so what is the cost ? Thanks 
  • Get samples here:
    The AIIC (Association of Independant Inventory Clerks)

• csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 6 March 2020 at 6:37PM
    MSE what have you done and messed up the links? If your hot on removing alleged out of date links, have you bothered to check they are actually in date or provide info for would be posters ?

I suggest a message to G_M To politely check links are correct which they are, or do them yourself

In the meantime posters should use:

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice

You are also having double standards, why aren't the other sticky also redacted  with the usual outdated links stuff?

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4930313/house-buying-important-threads/p1 
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • oldbikebloke
    oldbikebloke Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 6 March 2020 at 7:39PM
    csgohan4 said:
    MSE what have you done and messed up the links? If your hot on removing alleged out of date links, have you bothered to check they are actually in date or provide info for would be posters ?
    I suggest a message to G_M To politely check links are correct which they are, or do them yourself

unfortunately he / she will be unable to read it for a 3 letter reason. We should all write to MSE towers and ask them to magic up staff who can do a replacement as that really would be miraculous.
  • diggingdude
    diggingdude Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Its a shame they couldn't have met for tea and cake :(
    An answer isn't spam just because you don't like it......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure