CV writing services - Any good?

12345679»

Comments

• Yes be careful as some CV prices look cheap but bunk up the prices you end up paying more
    I write CVs.
    Please look at my website
    Please email if you need any help on
    nkhan@successfulcareers.co.uk
    Best wishes
    Naz
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    niazkhan1 wrote: »
    Yes be careful as some CV prices look cheap but bunk up the prices you end up paying more
    I write CVs.
    Please look at my website
    Please email if you need any help on
    nkhan@successfulcareers.co.uk
    Best wishes
    Naz

Because the really successful companies advertise on the MSE forums...
  • I'm glad this subject has come back to the top of the forum because I was looking at CV review sites yesterday. It seems that there are a quite a few free CV builders that provide a reasonable CV but it does seem that it's prudent to avoid the ones from Barclays and Reed.

My own CV looks fine (I know this because it was written by a professional in 2012) but I was looking online for advice on how to make sure potential employers look past two issues. Firstly, I'm 50 which really doesn't seem to help but secondly and probably more importantly, for the past 7 years I've been a full time matched bettor and gambling website administrator. As that's the first thing on my CV it's so noticeable and no employer seems to find it an acceptable way of making a living/filling my time.

I must have applied for 100 jobs in the past three months and only JET2.com have been decent enough to even tell me they weren't interested.

So frustrating.
  • CV writing services are good if the provider is a legit one. There are a lot of scams happening online. It will be good to check trusted reviews about CV writing services. For your convenience, Best 10 Resume Writers offers its reviews of the best resume and CV writing services today. Hope it helps you make a smart decision.
  • There are tons of cv writing services in Dubai available on the internet. I would definitely recommend Write it Right cv writing services to everyone seeking job to get their considered by HR.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback