[TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM] Marketing Company - YOU WILL NOT BE A MANAGER ONE DAY!!!

1444546474850»

Comments

• Croms
    Croms Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 6 January 2015 at 11:58AM
    I've just stumbled across this thread after receiving this email today which seemed fishy to say the least. I googled the company registration number which led me here. Bare in mind i haven't applied to any position with them.

Good Afternoon,

I have been trying to contact you as my manager has seen your CV and would like to invite you in to meet with her to discuss your application further. I have an Appointment come Available on Friday 29th August at 9:45am or 3pm with Betty.

Due to the short notice, please confirm by replying to this email with your Name, date you are attending, time and telephone Number and you will be booked in Automatically.

Please be dressed in Business Clothing!! (NO Jeans, Trainers, Tracksuits or Hats)

If you are unable to attend please give me a call ASAP

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

Preparation Requirement:

(Note * This is a Full Time opening and requires the Applicant to be 18+)

The agenda and objective for the opening morning is to provide you a presentation of our business, (on what we do and what the opening will include day to day). Our meeting is designed for us to get to know you, discuss the roles you have worked on in the past, and to discover what your passions and motivators are for your next opportunity and finally match a personality to your CV. During the recruitment process we may seek further clarification on information provided to us on your application (including CRB Checks if Successful).

Address:

Directions:

Press the 2nd Buzzer and you will be let in. Walk up to the 2nd floor and go through to Reception (Through Black Door).

On arrival please register at main reception, stating you are in to meet with Innovation Marketing Direct. An Application form will be given to you and you will be called in for the Interview.

We look forward to meeting you

Kind Regards,

Company Registration: 4814261

A quick search of them on linkedin brings up a page saying they were founded in 2003.

Founded in 2003.....Really?!?? Funny it was only registered as a company 3 years ago.

opencompany dot co dot uk/company/07478076/innovation-marketing-limited

Can't stand scammers so help this helps some people here.
  • ardoha
    ardoha Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 6 October 2014 at 4:47PM
    To whoever wants to apply for the job in strategic five or even considers staying there.

Don't.

It's a door to door based 'sales.' All the money you make is commission based - having a bad luck streak? Well you won't be having much food these days for sure.

This whole 'business plan' of their is a pile of rubbish and lies. Me and my friend worked there (I personally left after 5 days) he has stayed for almost 5 weeks. Now the fun part.

I have made 7 sales, and have never seen the money.
    My friend didn't make a monthly target of 120 sales a month, was about 18 short. Therefore, he was instantly fired, and has never seen the money.

Save yourself time and a lot of stress and do not apply for this 'job.'
  • jonboy69
    jonboy69 Posts: 31 Forumite
    I can't believe these company's are still operating!

I looked the infamous Kevin O'Neill up recently and he has moved to Milton Keynes and works for another shady marketing company although it seems he has moved down in the world and is no longer an 'Owner' The company is called Red5 and looks like it sells healthy eating plans to people, most probably door to door.

It's pretty easy to look company info up these days and this company has a negative Net Worth yet the 'Owner' has pictures on his facebook of Range Rovers etc as though they are his LOL.

Also looked up Tai Husseins company TH Nationwide which also has a negative Net Worth, it also shows Tai's address which when you look on google maps that is a 2 bed terraced house, a far cry from the 5 bed mansion he showed us pictures of, what a bunch of losers.

www.freecompanycheck.co.uk shows you what a company is worth if you are thinking of applying.
  • Hopefully this can shead some light on people who are in the same situarion i was about to get into.

Please be aware that "Pheonix premier aquisition" directed by "Luke anthony Walker" is also doing the same sort of scam!! They're located on the Bargate in South hampton and do the exact same things as previous posts above. Rushed interviews about how much money they earn and how much you can earn, 5 phase progression scheme (phase 1 distribution/phase 2 leadership/phase 3 crew manager/phase 4 assistant manager and then finally phase 5 ceo ownership where you will run your own office/campain/crew in a city of your choosing) and some shady observation day where you go through text book questions wile the other staff sell a charity on the street.

I feel sorry for all the other unexpecting innocent people getting interviewed and are unaware of what they're getting themselves into...

I hope this post helps others get out of the 100% commision paid slave labour jobs that they're offering you.

Dont be fooled!!!! If it's to good to be true it probably is!
  • Armetage
    Armetage Posts: 11 Forumite
    This pitch is so fascinating. Having been to quite a few of these different places myself I have been interested to find out why they all use the exact same techniques. Is it a trusted source that you got the pitch from? Do you mind if I quote it in a project I'm doing? Thanks
  • Armetage
    Armetage Posts: 11 Forumite
    Hopefully this can shead some light on people who are in the same situarion i was about to get into.

Please be aware that "Pheonix premier aquisition" directed by "Luke anthony Walker" is also doing the same sort of scam!! They're located on the Bargate in South hampton and do the exact same things as previous posts above. Rushed interviews about how much money they earn and how much you can earn, 5 phase progression scheme (phase 1 distribution/phase 2 leadership/phase 3 crew manager/phase 4 assistant manager and then finally phase 5 ceo ownership where you will run your own office/campain/crew in a city of your choosing) and some shady observation day where you go through text book questions wile the other staff sell a charity on the street.

I feel sorry for all the other unexpecting innocent people getting interviewed and are unaware of what they're getting themselves into...

I hope this post helps others get out of the 100% commision paid slave labour jobs that they're offering you.

Dont be fooled!!!! If it's to good to be true it probably is!

Hey, did you work for one of these companies? I really need to speak with as many people as possible who have worked with a similar sort of company. For obvious reasons many people aren't happy to talk about their experiences and annoyingly I can't post contact info on here. I'm sure we can sort out a way of communicating if you're willing to talk about it. I want to shed light on the coercive and unscrupulous practices which go on at these places.
  • Hi, I just had a call from a company called limitless advertising saying they had seen my cv and want me to come for an interview tomorrow. On further research it seemed to good to be true so I searched the number and it came back with Montana marketing. I went with my instinct and cancelled it and am so glad.

This was in Leicster
    2015: iPad Air 2
  • Have fun trying to get a mortgage working for 100% commission pal :rotfl:
  • Hey, the same company has just opened up an office in Leeds, under the name 'Immensus Associates' with Jamila Zadran. Wasted so much time during the "interview" stages.
    It is linked to source marketing direct, and oracle advertising.
    It such a shame companies like this are allowed to exist, they take hopeful graduates and give promise of management and "growth" in the company. However, in reality, they make you work for commission hard selling, Monday to Saturday, on the street getting you to sign people up to charities or talk talk.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure