Options
12346»

Comments

• dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mr_K wrote: »
    I don't think company cars/business accounts apply to most people, different product all together.

Razkazz's post clearly states his "Private Car Policy" which is the policy for the public it is NOT for Company Cars / Business Accounts so is not a different product all together
  • raskazz
    raskazz Posts: 2,877 Forumite
    Options
    Mr_K wrote: »
    I don't think company cars/business accounts apply to most people, different product all together.

What are you talking about? Read my post again.
  • instaunt
    instaunt Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Aye, sadly there are so many complaints about this that surely people should be aware to check their T&Cs now and jot down the renewal date for next year?
    I've been making animations for my daughter. Tell me what you think? Search for "Where are you Pickles?" and "Pickles and the Bully" on YouTube.

picklesadventures.com/animations/
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,615 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There are plenty of people that don't frequent forums that won't be aware of the complaints.
    However most should get a renewal letter and I really don't understand people that throw away and don't read their post (as some openly admit to).
    I have had a renewal leter every time, none have ever been lost in the post.
    They are not long and it's very easy to read the bit that says "What you should do next" which is often written in bold.

The people whose notice ge's lost in the post or who fall prey to cynical companies have my sympthy, but the majority just need to read their mail.
  • planetf1
    planetf1 Posts: 361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got stung by auto-renewal a year or two ago with Prudential. First time I'd come across it.

I called back, was relatively quickly put through to a supervisor who listened carefully and then had no problem canceling the policy and arranging for a refund. (this was about 2 days in)

Extremely polite. no problem.

I'm more careful now.
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business