Ice loyalty scheme

MSE_Sarah
MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 12 June 2018 at 3:06PM in Shop but don't drop
We've blagged a deal that gets you a free £10 to spend at John Lewis and M&S when you sign up to a new Mastercard loyalty scheme (which also gives up to 12% back at thousands of shops and pubs).

We'd love to know what you think of the scheme. Please comment below with any feedback, good or bad.

Thanks for your help!
Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• richx45
    richx45 Posts: 55 Forumite
    There isn't any option for £10 or 950 points.

I tried this the moment I got newsletter.

Seems bit naughty to claim you can redeem £10 straight away, when the only drop-down options are £1 for M&S & £1 or £5 for JL (trying to claim 2x£5 won't work either.)

I fear a backlash.

:(
  • There is only an option for 50 points = £1 discount code...I'll assume this is a website error as opposed to bait and switch so hopefully it's sorted quickly.
  • Zandimos
    Zandimos Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I have just registered and got no points in my balance despite using the link? :(
  • I’m having the same issue with it only giving an option for 50 points which I assume is a glitch (the website was running quite slow as well as, I assume, many people are signing up.

For my balance it’s showing the full 1,000. Did you enter the discount code @Zandimos?
  • IceRewards
    IceRewards Posts: 27 Organisation Representative
    edited 13 June 2018 at 9:53AM
    We are sorry that some of you are experiencing difficulty with accessing the website, we have been inundated with visitors, and we are experiencing intermittent difficulties, so please bear with us. If you have been unable to register your card, we would like to reassure you that the offer runs until 10th July, so there is plenty of time to register your card and claim your reward.

Please remember to use promo code MSE10 during registration in the box which says: "Do you have a promotion code?"

Thanks for your patience.
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • IceRewards
    We should also add that once you have registered, you have three years to use your points.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • £5 = 450 points now showing up...nearly working
  • flyingflea
    flyingflea Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    Anyone know if the John Lewis £10 can be used in Waitrose?
  • IceRewards
    Hi flyingflea,

Waitrose is not an Ice retailer. To benefit from your £10 code with John Lewis, please go to the John Lewis page on myice.com, click “spend points” and you can get your £10 voucher. You will then be taken through to the John Lewis site to spend your voucher.

The voucher expires after 2 years, whereas you have 3 years to spend your Ice points, so we recommend that you only redeem your points when you are ready to make a purchase with John Lewis.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
  • flyingflea
    flyingflea Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    edited 13 June 2018 at 11:23AM
    IceRewards wrote: »
    Hi flyingflea,

Waitrose is not an Ice retailer. To benefit from your £10 code with John Lewis, please go to the John Lewis page on myice.com, click !!!8220;spend points!!!8221; and you can get your £10 voucher. You will then be taken through to the John Lewis site to spend your voucher.

The voucher expires after 2 years, whereas you have 3 years to spend your Ice points, so we recommend that you only redeem your points when you are ready to make a purchase with John Lewis.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team

I know Waitrose isn't an Ice retailer, that wasn't my question. My question is whether the £10 John Lewis voucher can be used in Waitrose?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure