Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here

Comments

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Just went to the website to order some legoland deals with my vouchers and had a shock. They no longer do separate adult and child prices. You pay the full price in vouchers for a child. Seems a bit unfair when child admission is less. Rang them and checked but the website is correct.
    VoucherMan wrote: »
    They've done this with quite a few of the days out offers, mostly theme parks. The full price of some of the tickets is only cost about 2 1/2 times the clubcard price. Find a good BOGOF or 1/2 price offer and the price is not much more than using clubcard deals.
    Good advice VoucherMan - an other alternative is you could always get the adult tickets with Clubcard vouchers and just pay for the kids. Both are more efficient ways.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    http://www.travelinsuranceweb.com/

is the one to use for Clubcard voucher travel insurance

and go via quidco for 20% cashback

(The MSE search facility took a while to bring this info up, so I figured if I put it in a sticky other Tesco fans would find it easier to search for too)

:T£41.99 + 20% cashback for practically free Tesco holiday next month...woohey :T
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • murphwiz
    murphwiz Posts: 103 Forumite
    We chased tescos up about our clubcard statement, it had been sent to the other halfs old address (her parents)
    They used the vouchers by mistake to pay for shopping, we have so far not got far with tescos they are saying sorry but tough.
    On the vouchers it states as part of the terms of the voucher:
    'Vouchers can only be used once and by the person to whom they are issued'

My beef is, the system allowed the vouchers to be used by another person other than the person to whom they were issued, surely we should get a refund on the vouchers?
    Or am I'm gonna get wet feet by peeing in the wind here?:confused:
  • b3nton
    b3nton Posts: 254 Forumite
    murphwiz wrote: »
    They used the vouchers by mistake to pay for shopping

Heard that one before.

Just kidding! i21-14.jpg
  • DoraDimples
    DoraDimples Posts: 25 Forumite
    Any idea when the next statement is due?
  • derekdd83
    derekdd83 Posts: 55 Forumite
    You can sell clubcard vouchers on ebayer.As u can change them into deals,they will sell for more!!!
    2010 A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. S. T. U. V. W. X. Y. Z

6 dvds from 1in10wins.com,Vodkat cocktail set,a rugby ball and football from Mars for 2009:beer:
  • creased-leach
    creased-leach Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    Any idea when the next statement is due?

Sometime this month.
    Only dead fish go with the flow...
  • ASH
    ASH Posts: 20 Forumite
    Sometime this month.

They should start to drop through your letter box around the 11th, Usually 3 or 4 days after your points have Zeroed
  • ASH
    ASH Posts: 20 Forumite
    Totally forgot i opened this account until i was trawling through old e-mails.
    Hello to everyone:T
  • DoraDimples
    DoraDimples Posts: 25 Forumite
    ASH wrote: »
    They should start to drop through your letter box around the 11th, Usually 3 or 4 days after your points have Zeroed

Thanks matey - I am going to have a HUGE spend this month.... I have vouchers from two years ago and have been saving them. Look out Goldsmiths, here I come! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure