What small DFW things will you do w/c 17th June?

123457»

Comments

• 1LuckyLady
    1LuckyLady Posts: 1,206 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    KatyAnn, sorry I crossed posts with you. So hard when little ones are poorly, we had a similar experience with ds2 when he was about 18months old and it was the longest 48hrs of my life! Glad to hear that your ds is on the mend now.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
  • that sounds horrid katy_ann. Glad to hear he's on the mend and hope you're not too shaken. Take care x
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Womblng 2020:
    NSD Jan 2/18 YTD: 2
  • ditty1234
    ditty1234 Posts: 2,031 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    MSE activity:
    - Last year I pruned some trees in garden and yesterday I cut up the last branches and I have made an orderly insect friendly stack of the branches.
    - Discovered new river path for walking, running, biking - and sometime to go on the river in kayak. Did a 4 m run this morning there and it was shady a lot of the way
    - BBQ in garden yesterday
    - Went to neighbour to meed daughter and granddaughter, very nice afternoon
    - Tried to tidy up, but everybody in this house gets so stressed when trying to declutter/tidy up(me in particular), so that it was a relief that it was nice yesterday so we all went in the garden in sted. Did manage to find corner in garage for uni stuff - so at least some of it is out of the way.
    Katy - hope your son is better.
    Bring on an other week x
    LBM Jan 2019 - £25.928/Active debt £14253, 54% sorted
    Housing fund Jan 2024 £2000/6000 36%
    EF Jan 2024 £0/1000 0% Emergency fund is for worn out things like vacuum cleaner, dish washer, and washing machine.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure