Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,045
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Newest retailers and Recently updated retailers had been for a long time at lower part of home page, For a while now I have been unable to see these categories.

I doubt if I was only person who regularly checked these categories, can I be pointed in direction of where they are please and ideally can these categories be put back in prominent place.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Organisation Representative
    edited 10 June 2019 at 3:24PM
    Hey Everyone, hope you had a great weekend

@oteesdale and @stemcgoo

I am sorry that you have issues with transactions not progressing or tracking.

If a transaction is pending we would need to allow the network to pass the confirmation of cashback to us so we can progress this further. If your transaction is still pending it would mean that we have not received this yet but hopefully we will soon.

If you do have to go through the claims process we would need the retailers network to review the claim and formulate a resolution in order for the team to pass this to you and get the claim resolved. I can assure you that the amount is not taken into account and that the network would just be checking our eligibility and if terms were met when reviewing the claim.

The amount in spend or the amount in cashback is not taken into account what so ever when going through any cashback process and we would do everything we can to get things resolved for you.

Tracking would be the same with other sites as we do use the same tracking networks. We do always pass on 100% of cashback we receive from the networks and we would also mention that the claims process would also be the same.

@bristolleedsfan

To be able to find all new offers and retailers please visit the help page here https://www.topcashback.co.uk/Help

and in the right hand column you should see "Newly added offers" which should then take you to the section you are looking for.

Best wishes

Phil
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hi, I bought a holiday fromTUI via topcashback on 19 Oct 2017, and I am still waiting for the correct cashback. Should have got 5% ( £71.40 ), but it only tracked for1%.
    I contacted topcashback the DAY after I made the purchase but just keep getting the irritatingly standard responses such as "we are sorry for the delay".. but not getting any further. .. .
    Please can you respond. This is taking such a long time, and while I did not buy the holiday relying on getting the cash back, it did make it a bit better value. And now, I no longer have a job, I would really appreciate the money I feel am owed via topcashback.

Please respond

(Also I haven't read the thread yet, but will read to see if many others are having issues with topcashback and or TUI purchases via topcashback

Thanks
    Laura
  • Andersonmam
    Andersonmam Posts: 142
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm not sure if it's been asked before but what is the longest claim with TCB? I thought my ongoing for 18 months claim was way too long, though see from recent posts that people have claims dating from 2 years ago. Mine is for a relatively small amount compared to others (the transaction tracked but not as a new customer with higher cashback offer) but I made the claim on principle. Despite regular 'nudges' all I ever get is a standard, monthly message that doesn't reassure me at all and there's no resolution in sight. Surely there's got to be a limit, or do TCB just hope you'll get fed up and close the claim?
    Hey everyone,

@littlelaura23 – If this is confirmed at the wrong rate please lodge a claim so we can get this looked into. Generally, it does take 12-16 weeks to hear back but we will press and as soon as we get an update we will be happy to share this with you.

@Andersonmam – While I can’t discuss information about other people’s length of claims we wouldn’t keep a claim open unless we thought we may be able to get the cashback.

I appreciate the longer the claim, the more likely the member will be sure to reach out and try and get an update. At the same time, the longer a claim goes on for, the more we push to get a response for you. We hate to see you waiting but we’d hate you to miss out on cashback ,if we could obtain it more.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Mr_Jones
    Mr_Jones Posts: 14
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    How can you use cashback from Top Cashback to purchase travel experiences deals for example day trips on holiday at a cheap / cheaper rate than just taking the cash and purchasing ?
    Hi Everyone,

@Mr Jones - I think you may benefit from our Reward Wallet feature, with this you can exchange your cashback for vouchers with companies such as Virgin Media Experience Days with an added bonus.

You can find the reward wallet on your account page, there will be a link for "Reward Wallet".

Best Wishes,
    Jamie
  • diamond_dave
    diamond_dave Posts: 809
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    minimad1970 I wouldn't hold your breath on this tracking. I have had 2 or3 tcb compare insurance turned down for some reason. Recently my wife did another policy and despite showing on clicks to merchants, it hasn't tracked nor I suspect will it. I always clear cookies, buy immediately, retain all info. etc but it never tracks. Don't know what I can do to get cb from tcb.
  • nablor
    nablor Posts: 2
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 June 2019 at 6:06AM
    Just a warning when using TCB to avoid their comparisons tools when claiming cashback, i have used these tools for all types of insurances and most recently for energy comparisons and none of them ever get tracked and i have to go through their claims procedures which takes months and months and 80% of the time result in a decline, I have never had a problem with using specific retailer TCB but ALWAYS with comparison tools so in my OP avoid them like the plague.
    Hey everyone,

@diamond dave - sorry to hear you are having issues with tracking. It may be worth trying to use one browser for our cashback and your standard browser for everything else just to help separate things.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback