Amazon Discount Finder Discussion

2»

Comments

• Would it be possible to use the Amazon Discount Finder software on my own website. This is an incredible tool and would really help users find the best deals out there.
    Thanks.
  • Amy77_2
    Amy77_2 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Camorra wrote: »
    Also, similar to the post above about Musical Instruments. Xmas is a time when people buy Watches as Xmas pressies, but I can't see this category in the Amazon Discount Finder. It has its own category on Amazon which goes beyond the general 'jewellery' category....

Please add it if possible....thanks....
    I would like to see it added also.
  • mariecc_2
    mariecc_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    amazon link doesn't work. did as told copied and pasted doesn't work...
    articlealert2_banner.gif

Our Amazon Discount Finder manipulates Amazon web-links to create customised bargain basement pages. Just select the percent off the list price & the category you want, eg, TVs 30%+ off or DVDs 90%+ off.

We would love to hear any feedback on the answers it gives, any new categories you'd like added and other suggestions. It would also be fab if you could add any top Amazon discount links you find and other Amazon buying tips that we haven't included in the guide below the tool.

Thanks!

Jenny[/QUOTE]
  • Yei
    Yei Posts: 27 Forumite
    I use this all-in-one tool (price drops, price history charts, realtime price comparison, email alerts, discount finder, twitter, facebook, firefox...) that works with all Amazon international websites:

Adquisitio for Amazon.co.uk
    Real-time Amazon.co.uk Bargains, Discounts & Deals finder

Not well known here but popular in Italy and Spain.

My favourite by far.
  • kookai9
    kookai9 Posts: 252 Forumite
    I wouldnt bother ;takes too much time & Amazon have cancelled about 4 orders on me now .They just want you on the site so you might buy
  • MSE_Sarah
    MSE_Sarah Posts: 327
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    MSE Staff
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you have any comments or suggestions about our Amazon Discount Finder tool.

MSE Sarah
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • MSE_Chris
    MSE_Chris Posts: 199
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    MSE Staff
    Please keep adding to this thread if you have any comments or suggestions about our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
  • Amazon Discount Finder does not work anymore. I tried different departments and the "Search" button just takes you to Amazon homepage :(
  • nodiscount
    nodiscount Posts: 631
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    No longer works. Such a shame
  • JooFox
    JooFox Posts: 111 Forumite
    You should fix this, it was awesome.
    Found it better for sorting Amazon items than their own search!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback