Advice need with interim order lump sum deduction order

Recently had a csa claim again me but in the middle of mediation of shared custody want to get this done before anything and now they have send a letter of of a lump sum deduction order interim order and this time of year have I got the right to appeal and how do I go about it

Many thanks

Comments

• What does the letter say?
    I often use a tablet to post, so sometimes my posts will have random letters inserted, or entirely the wrong word if autocorrect is trying to wind me up. Hopefully you'll still know what I mean.
  • As in wot?

The child maintenance and Enforcement commission proposes to make a lump sum deduction order- final order under section 32f
  • Is that all it says?
    I often use a tablet to post, so sometimes my posts will have random letters inserted, or entirely the wrong word if autocorrect is trying to wind me up. Hopefully you'll still know what I mean.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Birchy2k1 wrote: »
    Recently had a csa claim again me but in the middle of mediation of shared custody want to get this done before anything and now they have send a letter of of a lump sum deduction order interim order and this time of year have I got the right to appeal and how do I go about it

Many thanks

Have you not been paying any support?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family