travel advisory line

Comments

• Westin wrote: »
    Couldn't resist using Streetview to see the location of this Corporates business.

At least they have cut the grass and the lawn looks nice in this end of terrace Liverpool residence.

Think that sums up the Travel Advisory Line!

Lol. Their website isn't working anyway.
  • Hi,
    I have just had some rather interesting conversations with this "company". The whole process started when the rand my mobile daily and hung up. They were spoofing the telephone number to make me think they were calling from my neck of the woods. I reported what I knew to TPS and now I have more information ( and names ) to pass on to the TPS. They were rude to me and pretended the line was faulty and couldn't hear me. Also they seem to think they are above the law regarding ignoring the TPS register.
  • Its amazing... I have just been paid out of £3300 and my boyfriend got £2700 in 4 months. I thought it was a scam but i'm very shocked and exited as we can go on another holiday for x-mas for free.
  • fairy_lights
    fairy_lights Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Its amazing... I have just been paid out of £3300 and my boyfriend got £2700 in 4 months. I thought it was a scam but i'm very shocked and exited as we can go on another holiday for x-mas for free.
    and you were so happy about your windfall that you randomly decided to register on a moneysaving forum to share your good news? seems legit...
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,682 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Its amazing... I have just been paid out of £3300 and my boyfriend got £2700 in 4 months. I thought it was a scam but i'm very shocked and exited as we can go on another holiday for x-mas for free.

Yes of course you did. And you just had to scour the internet for a forum to make a first post to share your glad tidings.

2ltpjl5.jpg
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Its amazing... I have just been paid out of £3300 and my boyfriend got £2700 in 4 months. I thought it was a scam but i'm very shocked and exited as we can go on another holiday for x-mas for free.

It's also amazing how you just happened to find this thread to post about it.
  • I've had a few accounts on this website made to comment on certain forums one with over 1347 thanks for car insurance. I just happen to have received my cheque in the post and thought i would share some information on the company as i was sceptical at first and had seen these previous posts about the company but by taking a chance as they didn't ask me anything i felt uncomfortable with telling them i eventually got the money i was owed i also rang Thomson and said if i was ill on the holiday can i got through this company and receive compensation to which they said yes and if you call any main travel provider and ask they will say the same thing :) it is not my fault that some people do not take the opportunity when it presents its self also a few people have made accounts to post one thing so why is it only the positive comments that get all the hassle ahh well if you miss out you miss out i am not going to loose any sleep over it :)
  • Oh and to the comments about finding the forum like i said before i was sceptical and first and obviously typed in travel advisory line and this was the second thing to come up so didn't really have to look hard did i :) and also like i said I've made other accounts on here so i know this is a legitimate website such as the citizens advice bureau which also has information on this company hope this helps :)
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Just look up the accounts, registered in July this year, one man operation registered to a residential address in Luton.

Doesn't look good.
  • RyeRye
    RyeRye Posts: 1 Newbie
    These guys called me to.
    Read through the comments and no-one actually seems to have been scammed by these people it all just seems to be people with lots of opinions and no facts.

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF ANY STORIES OF ACTUAL OCCURRENCES WHERE SOMEONE WAS SCAMMED BY THIS??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure