Qmee - making money searching the web

Comments

• jonparr
    jonparr Posts: 24 Forumite
    I signed up last week and got my invite yesterday and installed on Firefox. Used it on google, ebay and Amazon and got 78p in 1 day without really trying. Do agree that you need to explore the sites a bit when they show up on google and not just click on the link then close it down.
  • mikecmr
    mikecmr Posts: 75 Forumite
    just installed this on my old laptop, it asked me to sync my paypal account is this ok to do?
  • mikecmr wrote: »
    just installed this on my old laptop, it asked me to sync my paypal account is this ok to do?

Mikecmr, I have been using Qmee for a couple of months. I've earnt just over £15 so far and it gets paid into my Paypal acct instantly. HTH
  • mikecmr
    always a bit untrusting when it comes to access to my accounts but im going to keep a close eye on it might change my password everytime I cash out just to be safe :) earnt 90p so far today not going to make me rich but goes in the xmas pot!
  • Hi, hope someone can help, please .....

I've downloaded the app, but after closing Internet Explorer as per the instructions, only Google comes up - there's nothing to say that Qmee has been installed. Is there something that I've missed doing, am I being even more thick than usual, or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for any help received.

Rebecca
  • mikecmr
    Hi, hope someone can help, please .....

I've downloaded the app, but after closing Internet Explorer as per the instructions, only Google comes up - there's nothing to say that Qmee has been installed. Is there something that I've missed doing, am I being even more thick than usual, or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for any help received.

Rebecca

do you not see a small toolbar with a green Q in internet explorer?
  • mikecmr wrote: »
    do you not see a small toolbar with a green Q in internet explorer?

Hi - no I don't. Have just looked in Manage Add-Ons on IE and seen that Kango/Qmee isn't verified - could this be the problem? And if so, how do I go about rectifying it?

Thanks very much.
  • mikecmr
    mine also says not verified but it still works, I would try downloading the software again.

I have been searching all day and not had one result yet, waste of time :(
  • malcumms7898
    malcumms7898 Posts: 235
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    So I am confused - do you just click on text link ads when you search for something, and then you get paid some of the ad revenue?
  • mikecmr
    a toolbar pops up on the left hand side when you search if it matches something you then click this link and earn 6p-12p then cash out when you want to
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback