Opinions for Paidsurveys.uk.com

Options
Hi Everyone

I have had a thorough search before posting this but couldn't find anything current.

I came across paidsurveys.uk.com while looking for a new administrator job. Just wondering if anyone has used this site before? If so would love to hear your opinions.

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's won't be an administrative job , you will be doing online survey

The advert will be someone's referral link
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • LjS
    LjS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Oh I know it's not a proper admin job. I was just wondering if anyone on here has used this site, and if it's worth signing up to it. I can't find any information on here about them. And this site is really good at reviews
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Their information is well hidden. Don't bother it's disingenuous! The website you mention actually appear to be Submission Technology Ltd which you can find on their 'privacy page'. I looked up that company on companies house public access gov information to learn what I already knew but wanted some ammo to support what I'm going to say next..
    Online surveys are always ALWAYS marketing companies building a profile of YOUR buying habits so that they can sell YOUR information to double glazing companies, kitchen companies, solar panel companies etc etc. And you will get telesales calls, spam, junk mail for an eternity afterwards. The data gets sold, re sold, recycled, stolen as employees move from one company to another, put on suckers lists and so on. As proof you can find Submission Technology Ltd at submissiontechnology.co.uk and surprise, nice splash page intro, with the slogan "We Do Lead Gen". I work in marketing sales so is easy for me to spot. Their purpose is Lead generation. They generate leads for home improvement companies or similar by way of bogus supposed online surveys. It's the oldest trick in the book. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO THEM OR ANY OTHER ONLINE SURVEY NONSENSE.
  • LjS
    LjS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you so much, that's all I needed to hear. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure