Options

Comments

• Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hope parents evening goes ok!
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • boxofpaws
    Options
    Hello purplemumof2, I'm just stalking all the people who were kind to me when I posted at the start of Jan and you're on my list. :)

How's your baby doll?

I've subscribed X
    Debt Jan 2017 = £42k
    May 2022 = £15k
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Hope parents evening goes ok!

Surprisingly it was ok, we were late due to Southern Rail but managed to see a few teachers and his year head to confirmed that the new school has confirmed a place for DS and asked for information about DS, which she's passed on today.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    boxofpaws wrote: »
    Hello purplemumof2, I'm just stalking all the people who were kind to me when I posted at the start of Jan and you're on my list. :)

How's your baby doll?

I've subscribed X

Hiya,

Hope I don't bore you too much :rotfl:

Baby doll is all clean and fixed up now. I forgot just how big he is. DD is smitten with him, she's been warned that he's going to be packed away....he's 33 years old, so in need of retirement.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

NSD number 7 yesterday and should hopefully be number 8 today.

Hoping the trains behave tonight, I'll be glad when we move and I won't have to put up with them anymore as I'll be on a different network.

13 days until DH gets paid, I get paid last day of the month.

Off to get sorted, will try to update later.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Surprisingly it was ok, we were late due to Southern Rail but managed to see a few teachers and his year head to confirmed that the new school has confirmed a place for DS and asked for information about DS, which she's passed on today.

Blooming Southern.:mad: Great news on son's school place though:T
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    That's wonderful news about your son - you must be getting excited about the move, as it's now all becoming real.

I can't imagine the stress of having to deal with Southern Rail on a daily basis. Employers must be fed up too with their employees continually being late through no fault of their own. I read that SR made bucketloads of profit too - I can't believe they aren't being forced by the govt or someone to spend some of their profit on making the services work as they are supposed to.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 18 January 2017 at 6:25AM
    Options
    Southern are a nightmare. I would say hate but that's too strong a word. I'm exasperated by them. Train from Victoria yesterday arrived on time but left 10 mins late and edged it's way my way. Once we got near to home hey cancelled it but gave the driver enough time to scarper first! Tonight however we arrived at the same station at the same time (once again late!) but we still carried on to where I needed to get off.

There's talk that they're going for the SW Trains franchise, hope not! Where my new house is, I need the SW train network.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Misty - I'm really looking forward to moving. The buyers solicitors have come back with questions which prove ours haven't read anything we've sent them and essentially just being a post box :mad: for an example, our conservatory is a replacement for the one already here when we moved in. It was a death trap hence why we replaced it. The original was put up 30+ years ago but we're being asked for planning permission evidence??

Mortgage application is going through, they want references from current employers but nothing untoward that way.

Things kids wise are moving in the right direction, so I'm happy that way. DD has some growing to do and speeding up instead of being in la la land.

Not a NSD today as DD has lost her final tooth, so tooth fairy visit.

Lunch done for tomorrow, just kids to make in the morning.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Up to NSD 8 for yesterday, today should be one too.

Got the company conference tonight, it starts at 5.30pm and is due to finish at 7.30pm, I'm not likely to get home until about 9.30pm....going to be a long day.

Financially, things are plodding along. I'm holding back doing anything dramatic until we move. Then I can get a proper handle on things.

DH spoke to the solicitors yesterday regarding the move/sale. They really are useless and we are going to make a nuisance of ourselves to ensure that they do what they're supposed to do, we will move!!!

Right better get moving. Work beckons as does Southern Rail!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure